Thanks Meter 99
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego, California
Logs would help. You will probably find a file named something like dmesg.log in the andboot folder, but I don't remember clearly. I made a mistake in my private message to you, where I said that the zImage and initrd needed to match so that the drivers would match the kernel. In fact, the drivers are not in the initrd but instead are in an androidupdate.tgz file that you should find the same place you found the kernel.
Ugh, guys, I've been away from kaiser long enough I barely remember how to do anything. I think it might not be safe for me to give advice anymore. But if you post your questions here, maybe someone will know the answer.
My Devices, newest to oldest:
* TV box: Rikomagic MK802 IV; stock (Android 4.2.2)
* TV box: Rikomagic MK802+; Uberoid (Android 4.0.2)
* Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Maguro/GSM); stock (Android 4.3) w/ Fancy Kernel
* Tablet: Motorola Xoom; stock (Android 4.1.2)
* Phone: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium) [dead] Android 2.3
* Phone: HTC Kaiser; Android 2.2 "Fresh Froyo"
* Phone: HTC Wizard; WM6.1 Ham3r H3r7