FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Invisible Shield by ZAGG for xperia play

79 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By vdciii, Member on 28th October 2011, 11:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th January 2012, 06:54 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
DEFfiNITalY worth the money theres like no way to scratch the screen after you put it on unless ure trying to damage it

10th January 2012, 03:34 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
it seems like Invisible shield is on my top list for my Xperia play now, is there any other alternative i should take a look at?
10th January 2012, 01:55 PM |#23  
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,621

More
I have used the Zagg shield before twice and I will never use it again ever. I have already posted my reasons as to why I will not. Just hope that people don't have the issues I had after a few kobtys with my phones touchscreen digitizer dying and a few other things.

Sent from my R800x using xda premium
1st February 2012, 08:07 PM |#24  
Flag Winnetka, CA
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
Going on 2 months with zagg, no problems yet, knock on wood

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
9th February 2012, 09:12 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
do you think they're shipping in Rome, Italy?...i don't know how to buy or order online..is bestskin really better than the zagg?..because i heard so much negative about zagg but i don't know about bestskin...any suggestions and information about bestskin?..thank you so much
12th February 2012, 05:57 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I've always used Best Skins Ever. Just as good as Zagg imo. It doesn't include the solution though. only costs like $11 shipped.

Sent from my White Xperia Play!
21st February 2012, 05:46 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zardos66

I've always used Best Skins Ever. Just as good as Zagg imo. It doesn't include the solution though. only costs like $11 shipped.

Sent from my White Xperia Play!

how am i going to buy it?
21st February 2012, 05:52 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 277

More
The solution is just soap and water, pretty much. To buy the protector from Best Skins Ever, just go to bestskinsever.com
23rd February 2012, 11:27 AM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningdude

The solution is just soap and water, pretty much. To buy the protector from Best Skins Ever, just go to bestskinsever.com

Do they ship internationally?..im in rome..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread