[MOD][24-Feb]Stock Launcher[2/4 Corners][Transparent][3-7 Home Scr][5x4 Grid][Themed]

Search This thread

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Whats a "cmw" bundle?...You mean package with this Mod?... .. I have stopped working on that.. they dont match transparency....:p

Last edited:

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
So How many of you want their Dock back and retain the Top Corners with same trasparency Theme?..;)

screenshot201202230408.png

bo6o

Jul 19, 2010
Sofia
Didn't work that way either. Just f*cked up the widgets in go launcher...

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

Edit - the above idea looks nice, but the thing I don't like in the stock launcher is the HUGE unused space between the dock icons and the first row above. And the dock is HUGE too. It's a shame for that big screen to use the space in such an ugly way.
In Go launcher, I use smaller icons and sometimes 5x5 or 5x4 grid. Looks way better.

Last edited:

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Didn't work that way either. Just f*cked up the widgets in go launcher...

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

Edit - the above idea looks nice, but the thing I don't like in the stock launcher is the HUGE unused space between the dock icons and the first row above. And the dock is HUGE too. It's a shame for that big screen to use the space in such an ugly way.
In Go launcher, I use smaller icons and sometimes 5x5 or 5x4 grid. Looks way better.

Very good coz suddenly I fell into the same situation as yours and now I cant Flash any of my Own Mods...:confused:

Since I got involved now so maybe I find a solution now...:p

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
2 Corners and Dock with Transparency + 5x4 Grid in App Drawer and Desktop
* Removed fading of Background with Corners Expand and Folder Overview)
* Added Shadow to icons redering it more visible in White backgrounds..;)
DEFAULT THEME and THEMED (Transparent) Versions in
1) 3 Home Screens
2) 5 Home Screens
3) 7 Home Screens

Check First post for Screen Shots... 2nd post for download

(24-2-2012)
2 CORNERS + DOCK
Transparency Mod with 5x4 Grid in Desktop and App Drawer on TRANSPARENT Theme:

screenshot201202232316.png
screenshot201202232305.png

DEFAULT VERSION
screenshot201202232249.png

Last edited:

bo6o

Jul 19, 2010
Sofia
This time flawless - transparent, themed with 3 homes :)
Nice work man...

Edit - only some minor problems with Pure grid calendar widget. Does the home allow scrollable widgets? Cause it works, but kinda cut off.

Last edited:

WYNNIEPOOH

Feb 6, 2012
HI, extrange... i try before everything whith 5x4 and my movil come in to a boot loop , only your versions 4x4 work sooo gooddd for me , and now whith this last :
2 CORNERS + DOCKTransparency Mod with 5x4 Grid in Desktop and App Drawer on TRANSPARENT Theme , my phone work everything look good bud i only look 4x4 grid. how its possible if the mod is 5x4?????.
thanks for your good work.

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Glad it works for you all now...:)

Remember, You have to Clear Data to see those 5x4 Grid in App drawer .. Home is Still 4x4 ... I dont want to make Home 5x4 as it makes SE widgets distorted...

You have the Dock as Fifth Row.. what else do you want..;)

Reactions: vr5411

WYNNIEPOOH

Feb 6, 2012
yesterday i try .....Do one thing.. Flash a working Launcher from jacobwind thread or any other modded launcher that works for you.. Arrange the icons a bit by adding some shortcuts and folders so that it makes up some data cache then on top of that Flash Testb1.zip...

the jacobwind work perfect ,afther i install: Transparency Mod with 5x4 Grid in Desktop and App Drawer on TRANSPARENT Theme.... and boot loop .

bootlander close , .42 , rooted.
thanks

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

ok, now i am try another time (Transparency Mod with 5x4 Grid in Desktop and App Drawer on TRANSPARENT Theme), and it woks too!!!!!! , but yesterday not, only boot loop....i d,ont understand but good!!!! thanks. maybe are be the combination
of the mods i am try in this two days?????

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
yesterday i try .....Do one thing.. Flash a working Launcher from jacobwind thread or any other modded launcher that works for you.. Arrange the icons a bit by adding some shortcuts and folders so that it makes up some data cache then on top of that Flash Testb1.zip...

the jacobwind work perfect ,afther i install: Transparency Mod with 5x4 Grid in Desktop and App Drawer on TRANSPARENT Theme.... and boot loop .

bootlander close , .42 , rooted.
thanks

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

ok, now i am try another time (Transparency Mod with 5x4 Grid in Desktop and App Drawer on TRANSPARENT Theme), and it woks too!!!!!! , but yesterday not, only boot loop....i d,ont understand but good!!!! thanks. maybe are be the combination
of the mods i am try in this two days?????

Its ROM issue.. I tried flashing the Arconium Rom and I got this error but then I restored my CWM backup and it was flashing normally...

Btw.. why do u need 5x4 Desktop? I am telling, you are not gonna like it.. There are already 2 Corners for you now where u can put 4 applications so consider those as 2 more rows on Desktop..;)

mehdi.moha

Dec 21, 2010
Vaxjo
fantastic

this theme made my dream true :D

so please find a solution for landscape mode (( on 2 corner themed ))

when i landscape my phone , one cornet conflict with dock !

thank you again

jollebolle666

Dec 15, 2011
xperia s launcher with dock for mdpi devices?

can you make the original xperia s launcher with dock for mdpi devices? al lot of people will be grateful;D

rence1234

Jan 20, 2012
This is a pretty amazing mod u have...

But i have 1 big question in my mind. If i want to uninstall one of this, how can i do that? Is it thru cwm also?

Please help me!

Thankyou

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts