[Q] Milestone Bootloop

Tip us?

NightDragon666
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Milestone Bootloop

Hey,
i've buyed a used Milestone for christmas, and it was modded with cyanogenmod, but i was kinda laggy. So i decided to wipe and clear it as described here. But now, my milestone won't boot anymore, it's booting as normal, but at the screen where it show's "android", it is booting, the screen turns black and starts again at the "android" screen. Can someone help me fix this problem?

JohsonChou
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Sure you do "3 wipes" after flashing? boot to recovery and wipe data/factory reset if you didn't. If you did... Try another rom or flash the rom again.

everydayuser
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I got a Milestone that is stuck at the Bootloader 30.04 screen with Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

Mem_Map Blank
Service Req'd

Now I am a TRUE NOOB yes
but I have RSD Lite and the phone connects it even install/flashes the VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf and says it will restart but restarts right back to the bootloader,

I have tried reading on other threads and forums, but nothing ever answers my question,,,,what am I missing? is it bricked?

therealphami
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightDragon666 View Post
Hey,
i've buyed a used Milestone for christmas, and it was modded with cyanogenmod, but i was kinda laggy. So i decided to wipe and clear it as described here. But now, my milestone won't boot anymore, it's booting as normal, but at the screen where it show's "android", it is booting, the screen turns black and starts again at the "android" screen. Can someone help me fix this problem?
I had the absolutely same issue. What I did is simply flashed the sbf again then wipe and it works now!