Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 54,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Tip us?
 
dirtsky
Old
#371  
dirtsky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 593
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Conneaut, OH
Has anybody had the issue with the alarm when ever it goes off then you dismiss it everything on the screen goes away. Then I have to reboot. Happens everytime I wake up.
Nexus 4 (Straight Talk)
ROM: SlimKat 4.4.2 - Build 3.4 Unofficial (Self Built)
Kernel: Matr1x v.13

Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)(Got rid of the money hungry whores!)
Rom: SlimKat 4.4.2 - Build 3.2 Unofficial (Self Built)
Kernel: Mpokang

Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 MDP/T
Tablet that is on steroids!
Rom: Stock (Rooted)
Kernel: Stock

Ouya Console
Rom: Stock (Rooted)
Kernel: Stock

If I've helped you please press the thanks button
 
ffuser1
Old
#372  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 130
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsky View Post
Has anybody had the issue with the alarm when ever it goes off then you dismiss it everything on the screen goes away. Then I have to reboot. Happens everytime I wake up.
Haven't had this problem.



Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
 
CondemnedSoul
Old
#373  
CondemnedSoul's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,958
Posts: 4,213
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
I'll be posting a new build soon that should fix the market issues. As far as the alarm issue.... I've never seen that happen and this is the first I've heard anything like it. I'd try a full wipe of everything and reflash.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
 
dirtsky
Old
#374  
dirtsky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 593
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Conneaut, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul View Post
I'll be posting a new build soon that should fix the market issues. As far as the alarm issue.... I've never seen that happen and this is the first I've heard anything like it. I'd try a full wipe of everything and reflash.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
Ill give that a try. But I do use a metamorph theme with it which may be causing issues with it. Thanks for the info.
Nexus 4 (Straight Talk)
ROM: SlimKat 4.4.2 - Build 3.4 Unofficial (Self Built)
Kernel: Matr1x v.13

Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)(Got rid of the money hungry whores!)
Rom: SlimKat 4.4.2 - Build 3.2 Unofficial (Self Built)
Kernel: Mpokang

Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 MDP/T
Tablet that is on steroids!
Rom: Stock (Rooted)
Kernel: Stock

Ouya Console
Rom: Stock (Rooted)
Kernel: Stock

If I've helped you please press the thanks button
 
CondemnedSoul
Old
#375  
CondemnedSoul's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,958
Posts: 4,213
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsky View Post
Ill give that a try. But I do use a metamorph theme with it which may be causing issues with it. Thanks for the info.
That's possible. Maybe try a flash over first to undo the theme and see if that helps before doing a full wipe of everything in that case.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dirtsky
Old
#376  
dirtsky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 593
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Conneaut, OH
Ill give that a shot and see what it does.
Nexus 4 (Straight Talk)
ROM: SlimKat 4.4.2 - Build 3.4 Unofficial (Self Built)
Kernel: Matr1x v.13

Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)(Got rid of the money hungry whores!)
Rom: SlimKat 4.4.2 - Build 3.2 Unofficial (Self Built)
Kernel: Mpokang

Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 MDP/T
Tablet that is on steroids!
Rom: Stock (Rooted)
Kernel: Stock

Ouya Console
Rom: Stock (Rooted)
Kernel: Stock

If I've helped you please press the thanks button
 
synisterwolf
Old
#377  
synisterwolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,198
Posts: 6,423
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul View Post
That's possible. Maybe try a flash over first to undo the theme and see if that helps before doing a full wipe of everything in that case.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

want to add BLN open comment to your build its 2 comments 1 for cm parts one for frame work <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.
Congratulations on being the kind of person who corrects the grammar of others, unsolicited. You're the Microsoft Word Paperclip.
The Following User Says Thank You to synisterwolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KrisPeezy
Old
#378  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 281
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: So.Cal
I downloaded and flashed this today... everything so far is working, except for some reason it wont let me install foursquare. It says that its not compatible with my device

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 | Hyperdriven 14x | Rooted | UNLOCKED | **** you Verizon

***Retired***
Dinc! | AMOLED | PureMotive's Anthem 4.0 Flashpoint | Tiny4579's Kernels
LG enV vx9900
Sony Ericsson T360
 
lolreconlol
Old
#379  
lolreconlol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 384
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisPeezy View Post
I downloaded and flashed this today... everything so far is working, except for some reason it wont let me install foursquare. It says that its not compatible with my device

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
Yeah, next version is supposed to fix the market.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium
 
CondemnedSoul
Old
#380  
CondemnedSoul's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,958
Posts: 4,213
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by synisterwolf View Post
want to add BLN open comment to your build its 2 comments 1 for cm parts one for frame work <3
Certainly considering this. Still digging in the market issues.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes