Beats Solo HTC Sensation XL

OP mr1029x

20th February 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 74

529 posts
More
I'm having a Sensation XL but unfortunately it just comes with the urBeats... Does anyone know where can I get only the Beats Solo headphone that came with the O2 version for my HTC?
24th February 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #2  
Flag Stratford-upon-Avon
Thanks Meter: 5

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr1029x

I'm having a Sensation XL but unfortunately it just comes with the urBeats... Does anyone know where can I get only the Beats Solo headphone that came with the O2 version for my HTC?

not that i know of but there still are some out there with the Solo set. O2 Stoped their distribution bout a month ago, if you`re lucky you might find and odd one in stock of a backdoor Franchise :P ... good luck
24th February 2012, 03:22 PM   |  #3  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2

1 posts
More
Cool Sensaton XL with Beats Solo
Hello mate...I went through the same thing for about a week when trying to find mine (which I got from o2 store on Fleet Street, yay! ) Anyway...

Option1. Go to your local o2 store and ask them to search regional stores to see if any of them have stock left. They checked about 4 or 5 stores near my place of work and home, only the Fleet Street store had one they were happy to part with. Most of the stores that have stock left are keeping 'em for staff, t0$$er$.

Option 2. Google it - buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/HTC/HTC-Sensation-XL-Free-Beats-Solo-HD-Headphones

Hopefully that will answer your question!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xilverhawk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 04:49 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

66 posts
Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread