23rd February 2012, 06:14 PM   |  #361  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,645

11,402 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k

Android noob here, after a long hiatus I came back and again installed frx07.1. Good so far.

One question, is there a way to use long press on wired headset to open voice command instead of music player?

Hrm. I don't have a headset, so I can't try this. Perhaps you can search for what native Android users would do to solve this? Sometimes it works without a hitch, sometimes our wacky port doesn't work like a native device. Give it a shot, let us know how it works.
23rd February 2012, 06:22 PM   |  #362  
Thanks Meter: 4

62 posts
I was binging and found this app "Headset Button Controller". Will try to install it once i get home.

Most of my work gets done via the headset (and mortscript) in WM6.5. I will post a list of my customizations in WM6.5 section.
24th February 2012, 08:15 PM   |  #363  
Thanks Meter: 4

62 posts
Yes, the headset controller app worked.
9th March 2012, 11:24 PM   |  #364  
Flag Sycamore, IL
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Question Regarding Data
I am running this on my Sprint Touch Diamond (Diam500) and everything is working great with the exception of my data. It is working fin on the WM 6.1 side of things but not the Android. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have read people who talk about having to setup the APNs for it and I have tried. Or people who say it has something to do with WM 6.1. If these are the cases do you know where I can get the APN info or a working rom for WM 6.5?
10th March 2012, 01:11 AM   |  #365  

11,402 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbentz83

I am running this on my Sprint Touch Diamond (Diam500) and everything is working great with the exception of my data. It is working fin on the WM 6.1 side of things but not the Android. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have read people who talk about having to setup the APNs for it and I have tried. Or people who say it has something to do with WM 6.1. If these are the cases do you know where I can get the APN info or a working rom for WM 6.5?

Please see this thread.

If it works, and doesn't break everything else... I'll update the build.
Last edited by arrrghhh; 10th March 2012 at 01:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #366  
Flag Sycamore, IL

3 posts
More
Worked perfect!
13th March 2012, 12:47 AM   |  #367  

11,402 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbentz83

Worked perfect!

Cool. I'll make sure the RIL doesn't cause any problems with my TP2, and I'll update the build. Hooray!
15th March 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #368  

2 posts
Now my Raph is prepared for the future, thanks for this fine Android! All function works fine with the exception of some keys of the keyboard an some germans signs. I will try to change the keymapping. Try, because im not a software developer.

I have some problems with the system stability , it happens that the mobile shut down immedately. But i believe the problem is my new 2800 mAh Akku, his size and weight could make problems with the electrical connection , in Germany we say "Wackelkontakt".

BTW The problem with standby time, i mean, the most mobiles are older than 2 or 3 Years, so the battery is decreased in his capacity! Time for an new one! With my double capacity battery i have a standby over 36 hours under using permanent connection to facebook etc.
look at this ebay auction : 260484009780
this is the battery im using now
15th March 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #369  

11,402 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyschrauber

Now my Raph is prepared for the future, thanks for this fine Android! All function works fine with the exception of some keys of the keyboard an some germans signs. I will try to change the keymapping. Try, because im not a software developer.

I have some problems with the system stability , it happens that the mobile shut down immedately. But i believe the problem is my new 2800 mAh Akku, his size and weight could make problems with the electrical connection , in Germany we say "Wackelkontakt".

BTW The problem with standby time, i mean, the most mobiles are older than 2 or 3 Years, so the battery is decreased in his capacity! Time for an new one! With my double capacity battery i have a standby over 36 hours under using permanent connection to facebook etc.
look at this ebay auction : 260484009780
this is the battery im using now

Wow, joined in 2007 and this is your first post!

As for keyboard layouts, see this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babijoee

Physical Keyboard layout
physkeyboard=fuze
physkeyboard=raph
physkeyboard=nordic_raph
physkeyboard=tilt2
physkeyboard=rhod210
physkeyboard=rhod100_de
physkeyboard=rhod100_fr
physkeyboard=rhod100_it
physkeyboard=rhod100_uk
physkeyboard=rhod100_nordic
physkeyboard=rhod400
physkeyboard=rhod500
physkeyboard=swiss_raph
physkeyboard=german_raph

I'm guessing german_raph will help you . FYI this setting is in your startup.txt!!
16th March 2012, 02:50 PM   |  #370  

15 posts
@Hobbyschrauber:
I have a german raph too. I have changed my keyboard settings to german_raph (as mentioned by arrrghhh) and every key is working.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread