Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE]Compile from CM7 Source (Kanged) Ubuntu 11.10 - 12/31/2011

Tip us?
jdubb1106 Old
(Last edited by jdubb1106; 24th February 2012 at 10:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=thederekjay;22927345]OK well you explain to me how i was disrespectful? I asked questions to offer up advice to them. You can't compile cm for this device yet. I was stating a fact and obviously your looking to start drama... so now you explain it to me since you know all about it?

Edit: post deleted.

Bro by u replying like that u want to start drama. Im just gonna not reply to your comment, and leave it be.

thederekjay
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 9,023

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubb1106

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

When did I ever insinuate that I was trying to start drama, or for that matter that I was an expert on how to do it. Your reply says it all and proves my point. trust me I know as well as you do that its not always what you say but how you say it.

And I was mainly just insinuating that you acting tad bit like a snob or know it all. Again not trying to start drama with u bro.
You are correct. You didn't insinuate anything about drama. I was basically saying you were looking to start drama. There was nothing snob about anything I said over a week ago to that person. The fact of the matter is it takes a more know how than what this useless guide explains. You need to know how to setup a device tree and get functioning drivers. Now you tell me how that's disrespectful or snobbish?

Sent from the .:: DARKSIDE ::.
D A R K S I D E

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the DARKSIDE..."

Find me [HERE] on Google+
jdubb1106 Old
Thanks Meter 0
"The fact of the matter is it takes a more know how than what this useless guide explains. You need to know how to setup a device tree and get functioning drivers. Now you tell me how that's disrespectful or snobbish?"

Like I said not what you say but how you say it.
thats the last thing thing ill say on this guide thread, not gonna sit here and argue.