Thread Closed

Update on LiveView™

5th May 2011, 11:12 PM   |  #31  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 13

251 posts
More
even if the liveview loses bluetooth range or disconnects from the phone, the time is kept on the liveview watch. if you reset the watch, then you lose the time. so just don't turn it off.
12th September 2011, 10:42 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
thanx!

really useful information...am considering liveview...how can we check if it have the latest update??
12th September 2011, 02:46 PM   |  #33  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 20

103 posts
Just like with any other SE device: via SEUS. The procedure is exactly the same, with one difference, you can't select LiveView when SEUS asks you to select your device. Instead, you select X10 and continue. Then you need to connect LiveView in flashmode (which is done by keeping both buttons pressed simultaneously and connecting it or something like that... you can find that information in this thread) and after that it will show whether or not there is an update available
14th October 2011, 12:22 PM   |  #34  

10 posts
OI Shopping List LiveView - Can you share it?
8th November 2011, 10:51 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 2

306 posts
More
Guys, i want to buy the liveview but reviews have not been positive about it. has it improved(issues around loss of connection etc) since its update? ive got X10 on GB.
8th November 2011, 03:54 PM   |  #36  
Flag Seville
Thanks Meter: 13

204 posts
More
i use it with my x10 (2.3.3) and works well
9th November 2011, 01:15 PM   |  #37  
Flag Grizzana Morandi (BO)
Thanks Meter: 9

193 posts
More
my liveview is always disconnected
9th November 2011, 11:40 PM   |  #38  

25 posts
More
It is a pretty neat toy but is not all that useful in my opinion. I bought mine right away and have updated it. It does lose its connection occasionally. There are many interesting plugins but most are too many presses for them to be convenient. If you use it as a watch, I would be careful about bumping it as it does snap off relatively easily.
These are just a few points to warn though. It is neat and it does what it advertises. I recommend: If you're looking for a cool toy then you should buy one. If you need a functional accessory, you may be a little let down.
Last edited by gooph; 9th November 2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: spelling
25th February 2012, 01:02 AM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
sorry to bump an old thread, but I just got a live view and im having all the dropping and freezing that everyone else was having but I can not find the update program. seems to have been taken off of the experia website. i know its a long shot but does anyone still have the file or a link to one?
27th February 2012, 07:45 PM   |  #40  
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
More
Try PC Companion or SEUS ... link for downloading http://www.chip.de/downloads/Sony-Er..._44169249.html it is an german website, but I think it's working for you.
Choose LiveView and follow instructions.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread