Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,444 Members 45,516 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Horizontal cradle

Tip us?

djbenny1
Old
Thanks Meter 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by neocodex View Post
Guys,

you can get the craddle here: mobilefun.co.uk/htc-incredible-s-dual-desktop-sync-and-charge-cradle-p29105.htm

I'm surprised how you couldn't find this. I mean, seriously, why eBay? This company is top-notch for mobile accessories and their customer service is very satisfying.

I got this one and it is actually the Kidigi one. It does say Kidigi on the box, but not the cradle (which is very much to my preference, I like it this way better) Also, everything works fine and I'm satisfied with it. LED's work ok. Blue led on the left means that the craddle is connected, and right one is red when battery is charging, otherwise it's green.

The AC plug that was provided was UK-type, but that's not a problem for me, since I have it connected to my PC all the time anyway, and you could still buy a converter for that if you needed it...

Oh and btw, a reply to the post above:

I got only one wire and it said "data only", but that doesn't matter really, I use it for bot charging and data without problems. Also works fine with original HTC wire that was supplied with the phone. If length is a problem for you sir, maybe you should get an usb extension cord.

The only downside to this cradle is that you can't reach the volume buttons while it's sitted. I don't really care about the headplugs. But you can still do that software-ish. It could also be good to use a launcher that supports landscape mode, if you use your phone a lot while it's in the cradle.
you can buy the official kidigi one off their own website aswell, if you dont use the second battery thing it works out cheaper

just go to the online store section of their site.

skinniezinho
Old
(Last edited by skinniezinho; 28th January 2012 at 11:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
Hi guys does anyone have the kidigi/replica dock?Does it enter dock mode when you plug the Incredible S?Can you post pics?From what I saw on ebay this dock is shiny plastic not "rugged".
I had a replica for my Nexus S that I bought on http://shop.brando.com/, it took about one month but it was fine (it needed a resistor mod (info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=820275 ,so it would enter dock mode, any idea of resistor values for incredible s?).
HTC One M7_UL / Hboot 1.57.0000 / Radio 4T.27.3218.14 /CID HTC_001/S-OFF/ Insert Coin
LG P500=>Nokia E52=>Nexus S=>HTC Incredile S=>Galaxy Nexus=>Nexus 4=>HTC One 32Gb

TIT4N
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdxda View Post
i could not find anyone who sells the kidigi horizontal cradle.

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...tery-slot.html

You can get it here. But thats costlier imo.
Waiting for da transformer!

Phone :HTC Incredible S
ROM : Nik_IncredibleS_TriNiTy_SensationXL V 5.0 Final By Nikhil007 (Back to nik's masterpiece)

skinniezinho
Old
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
Well since most cradles don't work with covers, I decided to buy this:
BlueLounge Milo.
It's nothing fancy but it is what I need, and it is not green like the similar ones on ebay.
here is a review.
Works fine with the Incredible S.
HTC One M7_UL / Hboot 1.57.0000 / Radio 4T.27.3218.14 /CID HTC_001/S-OFF/ Insert Coin
LG P500=>Nokia E52=>Nexus S=>HTC Incredile S=>Galaxy Nexus=>Nexus 4=>HTC One 32Gb

RoughRunner
Old
Thanks Meter 3
thats sick

invosoft
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Does the second battery fit

There are a few reviews saying the second battery does not fit in the Kidgi. Can anyone confirm or deny this for the Incredible S battery?

amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B005G6MNRG/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filte rBy=addOneStar[/url]

skinniezinho
Old
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by invosoft View Post
There are a few reviews saying the second battery does not fit in the Kidgi. Can anyone confirm or deny this for the Incredible S battery?

amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B005G6MNRG/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filte rBy=addOneStar[/url]
I can't confirm, but if you are going to buy one (And you know that you may need to do some DIY job) go for the "copies" wich are cheaper available on shop.brando (google it).
I've bought from there (for my previous nexus S) and it is very nice, and it doesn't say kidigi =)

skinniezinho
Old
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughRunner View Post
thats sick
Here are some pics for anyone that wants it:

goblinIT
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Wow! Great one. Where I can get it? (UK)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

skinniezinho
Old
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinIT View Post
Wow! Great one. Where I can get it? (UK)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
Don't have a clue..but I guess bluelounge ship to the EU...