Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Horizontal cradle

OP jkolner

15th September 2011, 02:15 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 291

1,159 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neocodex

Guys,

you can get the craddle here: mobilefun.co.uk/htc-incredible-s-dual-desktop-sync-and-charge-cradle-p29105.htm

I'm surprised how you couldn't find this. I mean, seriously, why eBay? This company is top-notch for mobile accessories and their customer service is very satisfying.

I got this one and it is actually the Kidigi one. It does say Kidigi on the box, but not the cradle (which is very much to my preference, I like it this way better) Also, everything works fine and I'm satisfied with it. LED's work ok. Blue led on the left means that the craddle is connected, and right one is red when battery is charging, otherwise it's green.

The AC plug that was provided was UK-type, but that's not a problem for me, since I have it connected to my PC all the time anyway, and you could still buy a converter for that if you needed it...

Oh and btw, a reply to the post above:

I got only one wire and it said "data only", but that doesn't matter really, I use it for bot charging and data without problems. Also works fine with original HTC wire that was supplied with the phone. If length is a problem for you sir, maybe you should get an usb extension cord.

The only downside to this cradle is that you can't reach the volume buttons while it's sitted. I don't really care about the headplugs. But you can still do that software-ish. It could also be good to use a launcher that supports landscape mode, if you use your phone a lot while it's in the cradle.

you can buy the official kidigi one off their own website aswell, if you dont use the second battery thing it works out cheaper

just go to the online store section of their site.
26th January 2012, 10:48 PM   |  #32  
Flag Aveiro
Thanks Meter: 53

489 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys does anyone have the kidigi/replica dock?Does it enter dock mode when you plug the Incredible S?Can you post pics?From what I saw on ebay this dock is shiny plastic not "rugged".
I had a replica for my Nexus S that I bought on http://shop.brando.com/, it took about one month but it was fine (it needed a resistor mod (info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=820275 ,so it would enter dock mode, any idea of resistor values for incredible s?).
Last edited by skinniezinho; 28th January 2012 at 12:10 PM.
25th February 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #33  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdxda

i could not find anyone who sells the kidigi horizontal cradle.

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...tery-slot.html

You can get it here. But thats costlier imo.
9th April 2012, 11:57 AM   |  #34  
Flag Aveiro

489 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well since most cradles don't work with covers, I decided to buy this:
BlueLounge Milo.
It's nothing fancy but it is what I need, and it is not green like the similar ones on ebay.
here is a review.
Works fine with the Incredible S.
10th April 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #35  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 3

64 posts
More
thats sick
13th April 2012, 12:33 PM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Does the second battery fit
There are a few reviews saying the second battery does not fit in the Kidgi. Can anyone confirm or deny this for the Incredible S battery?

amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B005G6MNRG/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filte rBy=addOneStar[/url]
15th April 2012, 10:42 PM   |  #37  
Flag Aveiro

489 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invosoft

There are a few reviews saying the second battery does not fit in the Kidgi. Can anyone confirm or deny this for the Incredible S battery?

amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B005G6MNRG/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filte rBy=addOneStar[/url]

I can't confirm, but if you are going to buy one (And you know that you may need to do some DIY job) go for the "copies" wich are cheaper available on shop.brando (google it).
I've bought from there (for my previous nexus S) and it is very nice, and it doesn't say kidigi =)
21st April 2012, 12:49 PM   |  #38  
Flag Aveiro

489 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughRunner

thats sick

Here are some pics for anyone that wants it:

21st April 2012, 01:41 PM   |  #39  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 10

64 posts
More
Wow! Great one. Where I can get it? (UK)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 01:45 PM   |  #40  
Flag Aveiro

489 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinIT

Wow! Great one. Where I can get it? (UK)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Don't have a clue..but I guess bluelounge ship to the EU...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread