[ROM][Oct 03][DOUBLESHOT] Virtuous Unity 2.39.1 Beta

Search This thread

757VaPtown

Where can I find that at

Sent from my RubiX Sensation Infused using xda premium

757VaPtown

I cant find UndeadK9 Sensation camera fix on rootzwiki can you direct me to a link?

M9x3mos

May 12, 2008
Around
Anyone have a working download link for this rom?
I tried undead sensation port, nice looking rom but even with lowering clock with setcpu to 1ghz is rough on battery and is warm when running.

mr.e.ferran

Nov 28, 2010
Anyone have a working download link for this rom?
I tried undead sensation port, nice looking rom but even with lowering clock with setcpu to 1ghz is rough on battery and is warm when running.

Are you using the stock battery? That's been known to cause overheating. Some might disagree but zombie's port was a more complete and almost bugless ROM. That was my daily and my nand for a long time until his liberty port came out. Now its all ics. If you like sense, tbalden's ROM is just sprinkled with pure awesomeness and unicorns and magic and all that fancy stuff! :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

M9x3mos

May 12, 2008
Around
yeah using stock battery but seems like only undeads rom from RootzWiki had the problem bulletproof 1.1 from here don't.

Limewirelord

Feb 8, 2012
Come on guys, don't hijack this thread. Please take the talk of other ROMs to a thread in general or something, but this is supposed to be for Virtuous Unity, whenever they get it stable enough to start discussing it here.

M9x3mos

May 12, 2008
Around
He he yeah while that would be a good suggestion I am really looking forward to virtuous. I have used and like their roms before.
Will probably try the 3.6 rom with ics but still looking for the link for this one.
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Anyone have a working mirror for this one though?

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
He he yeah while that would be a good suggestion I am really looking forward to virtuous. I have used and like their roms before.
Will probably try the 3.6 rom with ics but still looking for the link for this one.

Possibly? I've recently cleared my hard drive, I'll see :D

Sent from my RubiX ICS Infused using Tapatalk

AndroidBotx

Jan 21, 2012
Reno/Tahoe

Go on to rootzwiki. Use undeads RubiX Sensation Port v4.0. Its much more stable then this and its much more customizable. It has built in tweaks with choice of lockscreens and other goodies. I ran it for a week and didnt see any issues and no random reboots at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    virtuousunity-800.png

After a longer porting and testing phase we are ready to release a beta version of the Unity rom on the MyTouch 4G Slide (Doubleshot).

The initial idea of porting the Unity rom to this device was coming from fcreeves and was started in the Pledge a bounty for Virtuous ROM thread.

The rom is brand new ported to the device and was made without having a device actually in the team. So the testing was fully made by unclespoon.

After a really last positive testing it's time to release it for an open beta phase.

Keep in mind that not all points could be tested yet. So please make a backup before flashing this rom.

Download for Unity 2.39.0 for Doubleshot
    md5sum: 781590a77d214b7e895c722096f114a9

Virtuous Unity 2.39.1 Patch for Doubleshot
    Changelog in the post #2

Please report all issues you find and we will try to fix them. I actual list of known issues are in the second post.
    Virtuous Unity 2.39.1
    Changelog:
    Genius buttom mapped to Search
    Trackpad wake
    Camera portrait mode should be fixed
    Screenshot function (Power + Home) should be fixed
    System Info should give correct Virtuous Unity version
    Disabled debugging notification icon (ADB)
    Increased battery saving in sleep mode
    Improved scrolling responsiveness
    Fixed black screen after call ends
    Fixed call delay

Virtuous Unity 2.39.1 Patch for Doubleshot
    Sorry guys that I wasn't here in the last days. But I am/was really busy. Real work, house work, daughter and dog is keeping me from doing some stuff. And the little bit time I had was invested in the 3.5 rom.

But the good thing...my wife comes back on weekend...and the doubleshot device too :D

So I can start to port the rom for you too...and for the question about Unity. We will support the rom in the future too. There are a lot of people which still wants to use it. And I hope we can fix the few bugs on the doubleshot as soon as possible.

And I will make some test with mdj together on the kernel to make it more stable for you.
    Well maybe get a hold of the team....seems they are claiming the Slide is going to be supported but seems to be lacking any work or anything....

Chrish has been working on it, but has been having quite a lot of issues.
    Doubleshot support is going to be one of the top priorities

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk
    Hi guys. Welcome to the unity family. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk