FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

~[ Emanon V4 , v5 and chocobreadv2.2 themes] Red_BATIK~

241 posts
Thanks Meter: 177
 
By devras, Senior Member on 25th February 2012, 11:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
BATIK THEMES

BATIK IS BROUGHT TO YOU FROM INDONESIA

big thanks to
Partychat LiL'g, WhatsApp Community,

what i've been modded

-SYstemUI.apk
-framework-res.apk
-twframework-res.apk
-dialertabactivity.apk
-emanon-res.apk

download chocov2.2
http://www.mediafire.com/?p611nago7b8ovie

download v5
http://www.mediafire.com/?f5sd10373dxsmn2


download v4
http://www.mediafire.com/?qtlvq53622mvbjm


Let the image explain, for v5, some of ss, not the same
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:




Dont Forget to Push Thanks Button IF YOU like my works
Last edited by devras; 11th March 2012 at 01:57 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to devras For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th February 2012, 11:57 PM |#2  
devras's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
to use this themes,
1. Download zip file
2. Copy to your sdcard
3. Goto recovery
4. Flash it via cwm

Please enjoy
Last edited by devras; 26th February 2012 at 12:36 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devras For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 07:01 AM |#3  
droidface's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Wickeeed amazing batik's theme

==============

Keren mastah theme nya, sekaligus mengharumkan budaya bangsa



Sent from my GT-S5570L using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to droidface For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 01:35 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink Love BATIK XD
Nice Theme Dude
28th February 2012, 09:28 AM |#5  
devras's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidface

Wickeeed amazing batik's theme

==============

Keren mastah theme nya, sekaligus mengharumkan budaya bangsa



Sent from my GT-S5570L using Tapatalk

thanks bro,


Quote:
Originally Posted by AzhMan

Nice Theme Dude

thanks buddy
2nd March 2012, 02:55 PM |#6  
droidface's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Sir devras, do you know emanon v5 have been fixed?
Consider to make theme for it?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
3rd March 2012, 12:42 AM |#7  
adikinter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
hi , I'm new to emanon just flashed it like half an hour ago LoL ,, so this theme only for the v4 version? coz i use the latest v5 and i do need to themed this up !! btw this theme is so cool, i love batik !! it'll matched up with my shirt if i goes to "kondangan" LoL
3rd March 2012, 01:01 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I use Emanon V5 too..please make theme for it..btw, is this themes works for Emanon V5?
4th March 2012, 07:09 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Bangkalan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
work on emanon v5 ?
4th March 2012, 03:59 PM |#10  
devras's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidface

Sir devras, do you know emanon v5 have been fixed?
Consider to make theme for it?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by adikinter

hi , I'm new to emanon just flashed it like half an hour ago LoL ,, so this theme only for the v4 version? coz i use the latest v5 and i do need to themed this up !! btw this theme is so cool, i love batik !! it'll matched up with my shirt if i goes to "kondangan" LoL

in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufi37

I use Emanon V5 too..please make theme for it..btw, is this themes works for Emanon V5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggeng007

work on emanon v5 ?

no, it's not
11th March 2012, 01:06 AM |#11  
devras's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
update for emanon v5,

enjoy

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes