Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 44,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TUT] Install Alpha android 2.2 on your wave. UPDATE 11-7

Tip us?

Azzlack217
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Links/Megaupload Down

PLEASE REUPLOAD ALL THE THINGS,
MEGAUPLOAD.COM IS DOWN!

please reupp it fast

thanks you much for tutorial

greets

dorruk
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzlack217 View Post
PLEASE REUPLOAD ALL THE THINGS,
MEGAUPLOAD.COM IS DOWN!

please reupp it fast

thanks you much for tutorial

greets
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassline112 View Post
also i can't access megaupload or multiupload links is there another way

and i tried searching up the fota's, do you know what language or coutry firmware there in?

thanks you and please respond
Here goes code. google. com/p/badadroid/downloads/list

And bassline112, I dont know about the fota's country firmwares, sorry...

And for both of you, before flashing your device, dial *#1234# and under <SW VER> make sure it says XXKK7 or XPKJ1 at the end of the line. Otherwise, download "bit. ly/zheiQ8" this is XXKK7, flash this first the same way we flash android.
The Following User Says Thank You to dorruk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dorruk
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I got a problem with this.

In multiloader I attached FOTA as mentioned but when I say Download it says "FOTA Erase" and after 5 seconds it says "ERR: FOTA Erase". I put the files within the bada storage root as it was told so. I tried it with the latest multiloader version as well. Working on this for 3 hours by now so any help will be highly appreciated.

Crypton3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorruk View Post
I got a problem with this.

In multiloader I attached FOTA as mentioned but when I say Download it says "FOTA Erase" and after 5 seconds it says "ERR: FOTA Erase". I put the files within the bada storage root as it was told so. I tried it with the latest multiloader version as well. Working on this for 3 hours by now so any help will be highly appreciated.
Turn of all kies processes in task manager.
The Following User Says Thank You to Crypton3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bassline112
Old
Thanks Meter 4
thanks dorak, i will try sometime today

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

also which files to download-fromhttp://code.google.com/p/badadroid/downloads/list
, i have downloaded the xxkk7 but the android file and stuff i dont know
thank you

dorruk
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassline112 View Post

[/COLOR]also which files to download-fromhttp: //code. google. com/p/badadroid/downloads/list
, i have downloaded the xxkk7 but the android file and stuff i dont know
thank you
honestly saying, I haven't downloaded my own android files from there. I have downloaded them months ago, before the megaupload shutting down. If you or someone else can advice me a file sharing website where I can put those files in, I can upload and recover them back.

Best regards.

bassline112
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i will try i have some file which i had lost for a bit because of a re-shuffle on my hard drive,

I will try uploading but the files i have got are :

PS. THESE FILES MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE!!

ext2system.img - i did "ROOT" in linux/ubuntu

Sbl.bin

zImage

bl_univ_boot.fota = old one originally for bada 1.2

mkext2images.sh - old one i think - the one original before nbates (ithink) updated it for filesystem....

I just dont have the remove-mkext2images.sh

and please tell me some free and good file uploading sites i will upload it when i get home today.

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

@doruk i am uploading with mediafire and free acount - for ext2system.img i am spliting the file with winrar not aloud to upload file over 200 mb

hope i helped

dorruk
Old
Thanks Meter 1
besides uploading the files, I think I just screwed up my device.

I've just installed Android, held Power + Home + Volume Up and stuck at a green screen, I'm just sitting ducks here.. It was supposed to bring up some text but I got a green and black screen. I don't want to brick my phone!! There are green and black lines and the screen just goes lighter and darker but really slowly. It has exceeded 5 minutes by now, I'd really appreciate some help!

nbates66
Old
Thanks Meter 258

DONATE TO ME
@dorruk it simply failed to load a kernel, would have been safe to power off or remove the battery, likely no damage done to your device, but that means you put the kernel in the wrong location.

bassline112
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default uploading links

im uploading link to mediafire downloads in about 10-30 minutes

if you see 2 folders download both

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

HERE ARE THE LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/?0eu883czd9yx2

http://www.mediafire.com/?1tor4o4uhbs5a

Tags
android, bada, port, s8500, s8530, samsung, wave
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe