This Mod is based on Elocity Stock with additions from Nvidia SDK, to make a better functioning stock rom with google apps.
You can also follow updates on my homepage at Dexter's mods
ALWAYS HAVE CHARGER CONNECTED WHEN UPDATING A FIRMWARE
You can download from here MD5SUM: 7d69789e85e946c7f456c8f8f455a352
It will require Wipe/factory reset as well. as reports on the update seems to report some problems if not, so its your ownproblem if it does FC alot, if you do not wipe
Install using recovery menu.
- copy the file to the root of your sdcard and rename to Update.zip.
- Enter "Recovery menu" by pressing power for 2seconds, release
- then hold power button until "hold power 5sec...." appear and wait until it says booting recovery kernel..and release power button.
- Press "HOME" button to see menu, use SEARCH/BACK button to navigate.
- select "Wipe/factory reset" - press MENU key to activate
- then select "apply sdcard:update.zip" - press MENU to activate
- after the small install process - press "reboot" to finalize and wait for the upgrade to take place on second screen that appear.
- Screen brightness cannot change (Settings crash when selected)
- Volume in status bar not included (using old A7 mod here, ill figure a solution out, maybe app from Market?)
KERNEL USED IS STOCK ROM EDITION, SINCE SOURCE IS NOT RELEASED
- Initial release
- includes a fixed RECOVERY , which allow you to do a proper WIPE (Factory reset)
- DSP audio manager
- rotation fix for some games
- all google apps functionality with calendar and email and sync
- flash player 10.3 included (full embedded media support) , if you want to upgrade, please uninstall the old one first.
- still no "move 2 sdcard" (needs different release 2.3.6 to support it and new kernel)
- no longer uses /storage as sdcard location./mnt/sdcard is now internal storage,- root enabled (Superuser is used here)
/mnt/sdcard/sdcard-disk is external sdcard location.
- wma/wmv media support
THANKS to all who donated previously and up to now! its appreciated, and shows that people like the extras added...
WARNING: Use this image at your own risk and i take no responsibility if you brick your tablet..
PS: you can ALWAYS use the elocity Recovery from A7 install instructions here
If you like it press "THANKS"