Post Reply

Bring us back from legacy!!

OP NineInchNails

17th February 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #151  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoPhoney

Not a good idea.



This is due to a very common problem that generates many complaints. It is due to a primary misconception generally by male users. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that it is merely a “Utilities and Entertainment program”.
Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its creator to run everything! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and return to Girlfriend 7.0. Hidden operating systems files cause Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0, so nothing is gained.
It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to disallow this.
Some have tried Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than in the original system. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under “Warnings - Alimony/Child Support.” I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation.
I suggest installing the background application C:\YES DEAR to alleviate software augmentation. Having installed Wife 1.0 myself, I also suggest that you read the entire section regarding “General Partnership Faults (GPFs).” You must assume all responsibility for any faults and problems that occur, regardless of their cause. You will also find that GPF’s are cyclical. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE. Avoid excessive use of C:\YES DEAR because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return too normal anyway.
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 (which replaces Burn It 1.0), Trash 4.0, and Do Bills 4.2.
You must, however, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program NagNag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 should this happen.

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install SecretaryShortSkirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.



That is too funny. Sending to all my buddies....
18th February 2012, 02:28 AM   |  #152  
NineInchNails's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,491
 
3,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
I find myself browsing XDA since there's maybe 3 new posts a day around here... Useful though. I find something new in the forums all the time.
18th February 2012, 12:23 PM   |  #153  
dastin1015's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,421
 
3,789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCrystal

I'm always open to new music. Post up some songs.

Artists:
Skrillex
Deadmau5
Daft Punk


Songs:
Il Cattivo by Crookers
Black Phantom by Fukkk Offf
The Island Pt. II (Dusk) by Pendulum
Internet Friends by Knife Party
Six Four by Adroa
The Following User Says Thank You to dastin1015 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #154  
Junior Member
Austin
Thanks Meter: 5
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

Artists:
Skrillex
Deadmau5
Daft Punk


Songs:
Il Cattivo by Crookers
Black Phantom by Fukkk Offf
The Island Pt. II (Dusk) by Pendulum
Internet Friends by Knife Party
Six Four by Adroa

Artists:
Blue Sky Black Death
Ludique
Trentemøller
21st February 2012, 12:28 AM   |  #155  
Ebaum1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, Oh
Thanks Meter: 49
 
208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Ok I got one for everyone...running LeWa as a daily...but now when I try to download from a link in the XDA app, I am getting an error saying that the page may have moved and to make sure I have data enabled. I have data/wifi just fine as I am posting with the XDA app. Any suggestions? I have tried multiple links with the same end result.

Sent from my HERO200 using xda premium
22nd February 2012, 12:19 PM   |  #156  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebaum1

Ok I got one for everyone...running LeWa as a daily...but now when I try to download from a link in the XDA app, I am getting an error saying that the page may have moved and to make sure I have data enabled. I have data/wifi just fine as I am posting with the XDA app. Any suggestions? I have tried multiple links with the same end result.

Sent from my HERO200 using xda premium

have you tried a different browser? Boat seems to work well on other roms where the stock browser doesn't want to download.

On a separate note just got the epic touch the other day. Not going to be leaving here because still going to tinker with my little hero. Gonna make it into a wifi phone, pmp, and probably into a computer keyboard and mouse. That why you have to love Android.


Wanted to tell you guys thanks for all your hard work and hopefully as I'm browsing in other sections will see some of the familiar names that I've seen here first.
23rd February 2012, 06:48 AM   |  #157  
NineInchNails's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,491
 
3,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Mumpity MUMP mumps
23rd February 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #158  
Ebaum1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, Oh
Thanks Meter: 49
 
208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fargond71

have you tried a different browser? Boat seems to work well on other roms where the stock browser doesn't want to download.

On a separate note just got the epic touch the other day. Not going to be leaving here because still going to tinker with my little hero. Gonna make it into a wifi phone, pmp, and probably into a computer keyboard and mouse. That why you have to love Android.


Wanted to tell you guys thanks for all your hard work and hopefully as I'm browsing in other sections will see some of the familiar names that I've seen here first.

It worked from the stock browser, just not the XDA app...

Sent from my HERO200 using xda premium
26th February 2012, 12:18 PM   |  #159  
dastin1015's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,421
 
3,789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
My brain is dead right now... Bump... Attached is the dance I just came back from. I'm now going to sleep for 16+ hours and feel like crap in the morning. Funny thing is that this dance was the second largest annual dance at this university. I go to the #2 biggest party school in the University of California system. Lol. :thumbup: :beer:

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1330258631646.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	920506

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。
Last edited by dastin1015; 26th February 2012 at 12:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dastin1015 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 05:42 PM   |  #160  
NineInchNails's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,491
 
3,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Crazy college kids...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes