[Q] Deepsleep Mode On ICS Beta Unl BL?

Search This thread
I found this on the Arc Thread, but what i wanna know is just, how to get my Neo V in deepsleep mode, but i cant find the line with that, this is standing there, so if someone knows it.

Bug
1. Lag (menu, animations)
2. Battery Issue
3. Offline Charging not working

as far as I know those are the main bugs.

Debug
1. Go to Settings --> Developer Option --> Window animation scale & Transition animation scale --> "set .5x"
This Reduce lags 98%
2.1 Go to Settings --> Developer Option --> Background Process Limits --> set "No background Process"
2.2 check ur build.prop, if there is a line 'persist.rildenabled' delete that line
This makes phone to be in deep sleep and increases the battery life

3. If u use cwm, probably it is clashing wit offline charging? Solution download the below chargemon and owerite in system/bin, please note you will loose ur cwm recovery.
Note : If you listen to music, make sure to stop it from apps.

Sorry if i post this thread but i need a solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuzenka and Arexero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found this on the Arc Thread, but what i wanna know is just, how to get my Neo V in deepsleep mode, but i cant find the line with that, this is standing there, so if someone knows it.

Bug
    1. Lag (menu, animations)
    2. Battery Issue
    3. Offline Charging not working

as far as I know those are the main bugs.

Debug
    1. Go to Settings --> Developer Option --> Window animation scale & Transition animation scale --> "set .5x"
    This Reduce lags 98%
    2.1 Go to Settings --> Developer Option --> Background Process Limits --> set "No background Process"
    2.2 check ur build.prop, if there is a line 'persist.rildenabled' delete that line
    This makes phone to be in deep sleep and increases the battery life

3. If u use cwm, probably it is clashing wit offline charging? Solution download the below chargemon and owerite in system/bin, please note you will loose ur cwm recovery.
    Note : If you listen to music, make sure to stop it from apps.

Sorry if i post this thread but i need a solution.