Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which ROM is your daily?
Stock 24 16.90%
Stock rooted/new kernal/etc 38 26.76%
CM7 29 20.42%
CM9 30 21.13%
MIUI 2 1.41%
Joker ROM 9 6.34%
Rocko 10 7.04%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

*Poll* What ROM is everyone using?

Tip us?

bryandrummer
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Jokers 0.1.0 beta of cm9. I trail behind a bit before updating because normally there are bugs with a new major release and a release or two later things stabilize until the next release. With some patience tho rom is pretty great

sent from my trained monkey playing with my electrify

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8956

DONATE TO ME
CM9 0.2.0 gotta love the work Joker's done there.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Current Device: HTC One - Sprint
Past Devices: Motorola Photon, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Infuse, Sprint Optimus G

FernBch
Old
Thanks Meter 230
Currently running Imperium_Initiative by Lokifish Marz. Clean, zippy, and battery life seems decent.

I'm a MoPho-in Martian
So much to see, so much to do.

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 On VZW

Pervious devices:
Motorola Photon 4G | HTC Ozone on VZW | Moto Droid X on VZW (Rooted flashed, etc) | Motorola Q

Shad0wguy
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Currently stock rooted. I tried CM9 but it was horribly glitchy and didn't work half the time. Guess I must be spoiled by the rock solid CM9 alphas on my touchpad.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

roundeye1987
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wguy View Post
Currently stock rooted. I tried CM9 but it was horribly glitchy and didn't work half the time. Guess I must be spoiled by the rock solid CM9 alphas on my touchpad.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
Life is playing a cruel joke on me. I got a touchpad brand new from Craigslist and the day the first build came out from Cyanogen I flashed it right away. Loved the thing, and was following it quite closely.

Well at the Laundromat one bitter cold fall evening with a few friends, disaster struck. During the process of loading the laundry to leave, the only thing I've been able to conclude is that while talking to a friend, I absentmindedly set it on my car and forgot about it. Drove right back when I got home and realized what I had done. Nothing. Went back every day for 2 weeks after hoping something would show up. Nothing.

Because of losing the touchpad (my flashing fix/play toy device) and the lack of CDMA devolopment for my old Desire, I needed something else to dabble with. I bought this phone. While the Touchpad may have been taken before its rightful time, I did end up with a hell of a new phone because of it. But I do seem to see/read about an awful lot of people that have them, so the constant reminder I lost it sucks! Anyway, back to normally scheduled programming.

Sent from my CM9 Electrify.

partycove
Old
Thanks Meter 3
ICS v2 and loving it. Best ROM

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk