Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Working On A Guide For Flashing Incredible 2 Over To Straight Talk

OP sapplegater

23rd January 2012, 10:53 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
More
I can probably help you guys out if you are still interested. I do not have the incredible 2, but I have done this with another android phone.
25th January 2012, 07:26 AM   |  #12  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 25

150 posts
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaanp

I can probably help you guys out if you are still interested. I do not have the incredible 2, but I have done this with another android phone.

I can use some help flashing the original incredible from Verizon, PM me or email dalethefarmer at gmail dot com. Please.
27th January 2012, 11:33 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Florence, KY
Thanks Meter: 96

300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well, currently I'm on hold on flashing my Incredible 2 over the charger port has broke, second time I've had it happened >
26th February 2012, 10:04 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Has anyone figured this out? I currently am using my Droid INC 2 on straight talk and am able to send / receive texts calls and all that but cannot get 3g. Anyone able to help me out?
27th February 2012, 03:56 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim4717

Has anyone figured this out? I currently am using my Droid INC 2 on straight talk and am able to send / receive texts calls and all that but cannot get 3g. Anyone able to help me out?

Sometimes it takes 72 hours to get 3G, IME. Are you using a 3G capable donor phone? If so and you wait that long and still don't have it, call ST support and tell them you aren't getting 3G speeds, without mentioning the swap of course...
24th March 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #16  
Ames, IA

19 posts
I'd hate to revive a month old thread but I did come across this guide for flashing it for Cricket. If someone could adapt it for StraightTalk that would be awesome!
http://prepaidflash.org/index.php?ti...e_2_to_cricKet
4th May 2012, 02:18 PM   |  #17  
Flag Washington, UT
Thanks Meter: 32

214 posts
More
Question
I'm getting about sick of the Verizon service in my area. I'm about to can my contract for good, but I like my DInc2 a lot. I'm running cm9 4.0.4 and its truly incredible now. Does anyone know if the straight talk sim cards will work with the GSM radio in thus phone on any rom?
I'm tempted to get one to try buy I just wonder if someone already has...
8th May 2012, 11:50 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 10

32 posts
it will work just fine for text and talk but the internet will be slow because the phone get only 2G Edge so that's the only problem if u don't care about the speed it will be fine for u
15th May 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #19  

10 posts
I have the Droid Incredible 2 Global on the Straight talk Network through the Sim Card.

The only problem is I can only get Edge network. Any ideas on how to get the 3G?
16th May 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 10

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanguy7

I have the Droid Incredible 2 Global on the Straight talk Network through the Sim Card.

The only problem is I can only get Edge network. Any ideas on how to get the 3G?

there is nothing u can do sorry

what r the speeds that u r getting?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread