Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,443 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] [TEAM VENUM] Blue Transfusion Theme - DISCONTINUED

Tip us?

dazednconfused
Old
Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 20,331

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuezaireekaa View Post
k, thanks a lot for the help!
You could do a backup and go to Calkulin's 2.9 page in development. He has a flashable volume rocker mod in post 2. thats the only thing that is flashes is the android policy.jar in the framework. If it doesn't work, just restore your backup. Let me know if it works.

Wicked Sensations Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to dazednconfused For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cuezaireekaa
Old
(Last edited by cuezaireekaa; 27th February 2012 at 02:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused View Post
You could do a backup and go to Calkulin's 2.9 page in development. He has a flashable volume rocker mod in post 2. thats the only thing that is flashes is the android policy.jar in the framework. If it doesn't work, just restore your backup. Let me know if it works.
i will try that! i'll edit this post and let you know if it was successful...

Edit. i went ahead and pushed the android policy.jar from Blazer into Framework and volume skip now works and all seems to be ok! i did notice that my honeycomb lockscreen i changed in 'Lockscreen Settings' reverted back to the original e4gt lockscreen (even though i have Honeycomb checked in the settings) not a big deal at all. The power menu is all messed up and has some weird options too. im gonna nand and flash calkulins hack and see if that works better but THANKYOU! You have been a great help and made my night! -what academy awards!? LOL

EDIT2: yea.. flashing AND pushing that file does some weird things to the theme so i might have to nand back. i mean i can live with them but the power menu is really messed up when i change that jar file. all is not lost. thanks dazed

dazednconfused
Old
Thanks Meter 20,331

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i will try that! i'll edit this post and let you know if it was successful...

Edit. i went ahead and pushed the android policy.jar from Blazer into Framework and volume skip now works and all seems to be ok! i did notice that my honeycomb lockscreen i changed in 'Lockscreen Settings' reverted back to the original e4gt lockscreen (even though i have Honeycomb checked in the settings) not a big deal at all. The power menu is all messed up and has some weird options too. im gonna nand and flash calkulins hack and see if that works better but THANKYOU! You have been a great help and made my night! -what academy awards!? LOL

EDIT2: yea.. flashing AND pushing that file does some weird things to the theme so i might have to nand back. i mean i can live with them but the power menu is really messed up when i change that jar file. all is not lost. thanks dazed
Sorry it worked, but messed things up. I wasn't sure what all that it controlled. Check out some of the other TSM mods and see if they have it built in. If they do, let me know, and I'll try to get it themed for you in the next couple of days.

Wicked Sensations Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to dazednconfused For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cuezaireekaa
Old
Thanks Meter 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused View Post
Sorry it worked, but messed things up. I wasn't sure what all that it controlled. Check out some of the other TSM mods and see if they have it built in. If they do, let me know, and I'll try to get it themed for you in the next couple of days.
you are awesome man! i will do some researching.

...just throwing this out there, but if i gave you the android policy jar with the vol hack that works for me, (seems just the power menu is messed up when combining it with your themed tsm mod) are you able to theme it to match or would you need all the files?

dazednconfused
Old
Thanks Meter 20,331

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
you are awesome man! i will do some researching.

...just throwing this out there, but if i gave you the android policy jar with the vol hack that works for me, (seems just the power menu is messed up when combining it with your themed tsm mod) are you able to theme it to match or would you need all the files?
No, there are no images to theme inside of that. Its all xml or code and it's way above my head. Sorry I can't help you out there. Maybe get one of the developers to add it to a TSM if possible, then I could theme the TSM Mod. Good luck.

Wicked Sensations Rom

kilawayne
Old
Thanks Meter 203
When is the revamped battery percentage coming out

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

dazednconfused
Old
Thanks Meter 20,331

DONATE TO ME
This version already has 1% battery.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

Wicked Sensations Rom

kilawayne
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Post for the wrong theme your other theme sorry

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

e92dream
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Any plans for Calkulin's v1.0 fc06?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

buggerritt
Old
Thanks Meter 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92dream View Post
Any plans for Calkulin's v1.0 fc06?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
+1. Love the ROM and this theme would make it all the sweeter.
Jumping From ROM to ROM in my
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4

The Following User Says Thank You to buggerritt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]