Plants vs zombies - Not playable on ics

Search This thread

gunz.jones

Nov 6, 2010
Athens, TX
Playing on ics on my phone is doable, but the tab won't play at all. Worked barely under hc as it was, but hw acceleration or software both freeze up. Stock or arhd. Anyone else play this and having the same problem?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

theremix

Apr 24, 2010
I have the same problem, got for free from Amazon. It worked flawlessly on HC for me but not even booting up on ICS.

seulment

Jan 7, 2011
Worked until I reset the device

It worked okay for me upon first start-up after upgrading to ICS on my Transformer. Since I had to do a reset to factory so I would stop getting the FC's on my google media, no go. It will get to the yard screen of level one then freeze. That happened once. The rest of the time it stops around the hour glass.

33colburn

Dec 2, 2007
Columbus, OH
Am running stock rooted 9.2.1.17 ICS. Played 5 hours today without problem with my daughter. File I have is named "plants_vs_zombies_hd_android.apk" I used CWM to install pre-rooted 9.2.1.11 and then used CWM again to flash 9.2.1.17 update. Don't know why others are having so much trouble.:confused:

tildebyte

Jan 5, 2011
Amazon vs HD

I think this is exactly the problem. The Amazon (as they say in "the Scene") "crap non-working fake" version has finally fallen over completely with ICS. OTOH, the HD version (there is one, and it's completely different) works great on ICS (9.2.1.17). I'm running it now.

I have the same problem, got for free from Amazon. It worked flawlessly on HC for me but not even booting up on ICS.

Am running stock rooted 9.2.1.17 ICS. Played 5 hours today without problem with my daughter. File I have is named "plants_vs_zombies_hd_android.apk" I used CWM to install pre-rooted 9.2.1.11 and then used CWM again to flash 9.2.1.17 update. Don't know why others are having so much trouble.:confused: