Thanks Meter 2146
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Maricopa, Arizona
I've scrapped my original idea, started over, and have been adding parts of ICS from around XDA to the OpenZio framework. This is a work in progress and this thread will be updated as the theme progresses.
Download - http://db.tt/VYTpvjmD
1. Download the flash-able zip from the link above.
2. Shutdown your M6000 Zio.
3. Press the power button then quickly hold both the power and call buttons until fastboot appears on your screen.
4. Using the Android SDK use the fastboot boot [image name here] command to boot the recovery image.
5. It is highly recommended that you perform a backup of your current system before flashing this!
6. Install zip from SD card and select this theme.
7. Not really necessary but wipe dalvik-cache before rebooting.
8. Reboot and wait a few minutes for the system to start up.
9. Enjoy the theme, there will be more updates coming soon!
Screen Shots - Coming soon!
Sent from my Zio using xda premium
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Running whatever ROM looks good at the time