5,600,292 Members 36,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][PLAY][GSM] Advanced Stock (with Recovery) [Rel:v01][Dt:1/JAN][FW:.42/58/62]

Tip us?
 
Adam3Sixty
Old
#31  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 272
Posts: 813
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exeter

 
DONATE TO ME
Hello again Mr. DooMLoRD,
I have a quick question, the WiFi modules u provide with this kernal, are they good for .62 as well as .42?? if not, is there an updated module fix with the .62 bits?

I'm not having any problems with the modules, I just wondered


Samsung GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.2
Boeffla Kernel Omni
TWRP - Play Themed
SuperSU Pro
GravityBox KK

3Sixty Lock Screen Clock Mod for 4.1.2

FacebookSoundCloudMixCloud

If u like any of my work or my comments have helped, consider buying me a coffee
 
DooMLoRD
Old
#32  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 34193
Posts: 12,245
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty View Post
Hello again Mr. DooMLoRD,
I have a quick question, the WiFi modules u provide with this kernal, are they good for .62 as well as .42?? if not, is there an updated module fix with the .62 bits?

I'm not having any problems with the modules, I just wondered
Yes they should work on .62 as well...



Sent from my LT15i using XDA App
Like my work? Please consider donating via PayPal

Lead Developer of Team UtterChaos & Member of Team ICX

Creator of DooMKernel making those Snapdragons fly higher and faster

Android Devices I use : Sony Xperia Z1, Z, SP, T | WISHLIST: Sony Xperia Z2

Contributions : Generic Android / Xperia X10 / Xperia 2011 devices / Samsung Galaxy S2 / Huawei Ideos X6 / Samsung Galaxy SCL (i9003) / HTC Flyer / Kindle Fire / HTC JetStream / Xperia P, Sola, U / HTC One X / Xperia S / Xperia T, V, TX / Xperia Z, ZL, Tablet Z / Xperia SP / Xperia Z1 / Sony ZU GPe / Xperia Z1 Compact / Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet / Xperia T2 Ultra

My Apps on Google Play Store | Follow me on Twitter!
 
Adam3Sixty
Old
#33  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 272
Posts: 813
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exeter

 
DONATE TO ME
Thanx for the info mate, I was also just wondering, if u would be so kind, could u tell me where the FIRST screen that comes up (the one that says "SONY ERICSSON") is stored on the phone, I wanna make my own screen for that but I can not find it ANYWHERE =/

Also, I just wanted to say, I was using ur V11 kernal, but I just wasn't using all the features, so thought I would be best on this one, I wasn't over clocking, and to be totally honest, I had no idea what any of the other features did, lol. The updated recovery would be nice on here tho, not the boot manager, but ur newest (non-full touch) recovery would be lovely, BUT..... I know ur a busy man, so I am not demanding anything


Samsung GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.2
Boeffla Kernel Omni
TWRP - Play Themed
SuperSU Pro
GravityBox KK

3Sixty Lock Screen Clock Mod for 4.1.2

FacebookSoundCloudMixCloud

If u like any of my work or my comments have helped, consider buying me a coffee
 
DooMLoRD
Old
#34  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 34193
Posts: 12,245
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty View Post
Thanx for the info mate, I was also just wondering, if u would be so kind, could u tell me where the FIRST screen that comes up (the one that says "SONY ERICSSON") is stored on the phone, I wanna make my own screen for that but I can not find it ANYWHERE =/

Also, I just wanted to say, I was using ur V11 kernal, but I just wasn't using all the features, so thought I would be best on this one, I wasn't over clocking, and to be totally honest, I had no idea what any of the other features did, lol. The updated recovery would be nice on here tho, not the boot manager, but ur newest (non-full touch) recovery would be lovely, BUT..... I know ur a busy man, so I am not demanding anything
That static screen is called bootlogo/boot screen/splash screen...

Check my thread list, it has links on how to create ur own bootlogo...

Regarding other stuff... I won't update this kernel with stuff from my main kernel... This is supposed to be a minimal kernel...


Sent from my LT18i using XDA App
Like my work? Please consider donating via PayPal

Lead Developer of Team UtterChaos & Member of Team ICX

Creator of DooMKernel making those Snapdragons fly higher and faster

Android Devices I use : Sony Xperia Z1, Z, SP, T | WISHLIST: Sony Xperia Z2

Contributions : Generic Android / Xperia X10 / Xperia 2011 devices / Samsung Galaxy S2 / Huawei Ideos X6 / Samsung Galaxy SCL (i9003) / HTC Flyer / Kindle Fire / HTC JetStream / Xperia P, Sola, U / HTC One X / Xperia S / Xperia T, V, TX / Xperia Z, ZL, Tablet Z / Xperia SP / Xperia Z1 / Sony ZU GPe / Xperia Z1 Compact / Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet / Xperia T2 Ultra

My Apps on Google Play Store | Follow me on Twitter!
 
Adam3Sixty
Old
#35  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 272
Posts: 813
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exeter

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
That static screen is called bootlogo/boot screen/splash screen...

Check my thread list, it has links on how to create ur own bootlogo...

Regarding other stuff... I won't update this kernel with stuff from my main kernel... This is supposed to be a minimal kernel...
Thanx mate
No worries about the updates, its all good the recovery does what it needs to do, so its fine with me. ur a star, many many thanx!!


Samsung GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.2
Boeffla Kernel Omni
TWRP - Play Themed
SuperSU Pro
GravityBox KK

3Sixty Lock Screen Clock Mod for 4.1.2

FacebookSoundCloudMixCloud

If u like any of my work or my comments have helped, consider buying me a coffee
 
Nhialor
Old
#36  
Nhialor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 866
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Ireland
does this work with sky go? Sky Go works with stock kernel, just wondering if this would work too?
Devices:

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HP Touchpad - CM9 - Ice Cream Sandwich
 
Adam3Sixty
Old
#37  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 272
Posts: 813
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exeter

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhialor View Post
does this work with sky go? Sky Go works with stock kernel, just wondering if this would work too?
I've had Sky Go working on this kernel AND the full DooMKerneL

Just uninstalled it cos it was crap, lol.


Samsung GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.2
Boeffla Kernel Omni
TWRP - Play Themed
SuperSU Pro
GravityBox KK

3Sixty Lock Screen Clock Mod for 4.1.2

FacebookSoundCloudMixCloud

If u like any of my work or my comments have helped, consider buying me a coffee
 
xtnsion
Old
#38  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 89
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bucharest
doom can you please re-upload the kernel and wifi modules cause i can't download them from the link posted here, thanks.
 
sdojoin
Old
#39  
sdojoin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 618
Posts: 1,703
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: No_Where
Hi Doomlord, just wondering is it possible u could make this kernel as .ftf so that user with locked bootloader can use this kernel also.

Coz its still basicly a stock kernel right?? Anyway i'm just wondering. Would be nice if it can be done.

Regards,
Sdojoin
PLEASE USE THE THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST



DEVICE: R800i
STATUS: Rooted/Debloated
ROM: Gin2JellyBean/DiXperia 2
KERNEL: DooMKerneL v14/oc'1201Ghz
 
cirrosi
Old
#40  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Great work!

I readed about Virtual Memory tweaks.
There are a way to enable swapon with this bootloader?

Thanks!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes