FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][ICS][I9000] Team ICSSGS RC4.2

27th February 2012, 12:23 PM |#11101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
would like to see the notification bar toggles like other roms do... any plans on adding them on this?
 
 
27th February 2012, 01:27 PM |#11102  
sarbe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 506
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuj_blaster

would like to see the notification bar toggles like other roms do... any plans on adding them on this?

This is pure Google, notification bar toggles were added by external, use other app for this such as Widgetsoid.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
27th February 2012, 02:15 PM |#11103  
Senior Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberger

I got the same problem. Altough before viber got patched it did not work on this rom. After latest patch all except they cant hear my voice is working.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

same problem here
27th February 2012, 02:49 PM |#11104  
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Exclamation Bug Report - Tethering broken
Edit: Not a bug

First off, great Rom, very stable, I love it, many thanx.
Now,
USB Tethering does not work - it detects pc connected to fone, click the checkbox and it shows connected for a millisecond, and then turns it off.
WiFI hotsport doesent work - when you enable it, you get a message sayin "Turning WiFi on" which immidiately then changs to "Turning WiFi off".

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I am on Semaphore ICS 0.9.0, could that have anything to do with this?
Has anyone else encountered this issue?
What do I do to fix it, if its not a Rom issue and can be fixed?



Allright, you're supposed to enable netfilter in the Semaphore application to get Tethering to work. Thanx to Karletto66 for pointing this out
Last edited by MajorHavok; 27th February 2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Problem Sorted :)
27th February 2012, 02:51 PM |#11105  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHavok

Hi,

First off, great Rom, very stable, I love it, many thanx.
Now,
USB Tethering does not work - it detects pc connected to fone, click the checkbox and it shows connected for a millisecond, and then turns it off.
WiFI hotsport doesent work - when you enable it, you get a message sayin "Turning WiFi on" which immidiately then changs to "Turning WiFi off".

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I am on Semaphore ICS 0.9.0, could that have anything to do with this?
Has anyone else encountered this issue?
What do I do to fix it, if its not a Rom issue and can be fixed?

Have you enabled NETFILTER module using semaphore app ???
The Following User Says Thank You to karletto66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 03:41 PM |#11106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbe

This is pure Google, notification bar toggles were added by external, use other app for this such as Widgetsoid.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Or Extended Controls...
27th February 2012, 03:56 PM |#11107  
Senior Member
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Currently use.

Nova launcher, widgetsoid, rom manager, root explorer, file expert, bln, xda, nstools, swype beta, titanium backup.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium
Last edited by scubadude; 27th February 2012 at 04:05 PM.
27th February 2012, 04:09 PM |#11108  
cantIntoCode's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 2,585
 
More
Question to the people having issues with people not hearing them when receiving calls. Are you using a headset or is the issue actually with the phone itself? Have you tried another modem?

Also, support is only on stock kernel. We need to rule out the fact of custom kernels.

Run this command in adb:

Code:
logcat -b radio > log.txt

Also, if you could capture some logs that would be great. ##icssgs on freenode as well.
27th February 2012, 04:48 PM |#11109  
NaabKing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipperox

ES File Explorer!!
It's free and awesome and much better than OI File Manager *hint hint*

Any.DO
Evernote
SoundHound

Sorry, but by far the best is FX File Explorer, currently in Beta stage and Free
The Following User Says Thank You to NaabKing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 05:18 PM |#11110  
Code124Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag georgetown
Thanks Meter: 222
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHavok

Edit: Not a bug

First off, great Rom, very stable, I love it, many thanx.
Now,
USB Tethering does not work - it detects pc connected to fone, click the checkbox and it shows connected for a millisecond, and then turns it off.
WiFI hotsport doesent work - when you enable it, you get a message sayin "Turning WiFi on" which immidiately then changs to "Turning WiFi off".

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I am on Semaphore ICS 0.9.0, could that have anything to do with this?
Has anyone else encountered this issue?
What do I do to fix it, if its not a Rom issue and can be fixed?

Allright, you're supposed to enable netfilter in the Semaphore application to get Tethering to work. Thanx to Karletto66 for pointing this out

get it fix by turn on netfilter and turn off again, try again ur tethering, it should work thn, it just a bug, been reported~

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, aosp, full of win, ics, no lag, onecosmic, rc4.2
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes