Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][BUILD 4][24/12/2011] Unofficial Oxygen 2.3.2 port for the Desire HD/Inspire 4G

OP hrkfdn

27th February 2012, 03:03 PM   |  #331  
Klemmer1's Avatar
Member
Flag Westfriesland
Thanks Meter: 9
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahred

Hey everyone,

Do you know how to get battery percentage on the status bar? I don't think this ROM has that feature, so I think we have to manually flash it. Can someone point me to a fully working and tested zip? I just want the battery icon to include the battery percentage level inside.

Go to settings- Status Bar , and voila, upper option - Battery percentage

Gr. K
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klemmer1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 04:15 PM   |  #332  
Youngunn2008's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alton, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,548
 
3,287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahred

Hey everyone,

Do you know how to get battery percentage on the status bar? I don't think this ROM has that feature, so I think we have to manually flash it. Can someone point me to a fully working and tested zip? I just want the battery icon to include the battery percentage level inside.

The one that's in the options doesn't have the numbers inside the battery. You'll need to go to the UOT online kitchen and cook up your desired battery mod and then flash the file they give you. Very painless.
The Following User Says Thank You to Youngunn2008 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #333  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Yes it does, am using it now. Refer to the earlier post about battery option
29th February 2012, 07:14 PM   |  #334  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviatus

Yes it does, am using it now. Refer to the earlier post about battery option

Actually, I think Youngunn2008 does have a point. I tried that option and what I get is the battery percentage with a very small vertical battery icon next to it. What I really want is a horizontal battery icon with the percentage inside. However, I'm now going to do the UOT kitchen stuff because I don't think it's worth the trouble, the stock solution is fine for me. Thanks a lot everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to jahred For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2012, 10:40 AM   |  #335  
evronetwork's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
620 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
I wish this rom had circlemod battery

Its nice to have a few options about the battery icon and/or signal of wifi/gps
7th March 2012, 05:58 AM   |  #336  
Pick_A_Name's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 810
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evronetwork

I wish this rom had circlemod battery

Its nice to have a few options about the battery icon and/or signal of wifi/gps

Try cooking what you like in the uot kitchen. Then you can get it whenever and however you want it. Give it a try.

Absolution 3.7 /Redemption A3.2
The Following User Says Thank You to Pick_A_Name For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #337  
evronetwork's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
620 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pick_A_Name

Try cooking what you like in the uot kitchen. Then you can get it whenever and however you want it. Give it a try.

Absolution 3.7 /Redemption A3.2

Thanks, I'll give it a try.. but again if it was build in you could change it so it could be enabled or disabled, installing a zip file means that its not one click to disable it
11th March 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #338  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 143
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by evronetwork

Thanks, I'll give it a try.. but again if it was build in you could change it so it could be enabled or disabled, installing a zip file means that its not one click to disable it

Hey there! I'll just reply to your PM here, because other users might care about this as well.

This ROM will most likely not contain any other modifications. I intend to keep this as close to the Oxygen tree as possible. Sorry about that
This was merely intended to be a decent port of Oxygen to provide DHD users a very vanilla-ish AOSP user experience (which this section was lacking, I believe).

However, as mentioned by others, the UOT kitchen seems to provide an easy solution for all your modding needs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hrkfdn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2012, 03:58 AM   |  #339  
evronetwork's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
620 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
I'm very happy about this rom, although I play with other roms this is the one that I use when I need good battery and stability, I tried kitchen so I have the battery exactly as I like but the am/pm sign disappear(I prefer 12h and not 24h style), probably because I changed also the font(or because the language is Greek).. I'm not sure exactly, I'll find out though
Last edited by evronetwork; 12th March 2012 at 04:00 AM.
13th March 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #340  
LoVeRice's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 105
 
664 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
hi any fix for flash videos not playing on the browser? plays audio only.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, dhd, oxygen, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes