Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cases?

Tip us?
 
runderekrun
Old
#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 632
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameljockey1 View Post
Mine is fine with ballistic:) data and wifi

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx180 View Post
Ive been using this one for a couple weeks and havent experienced any noticeable signal loss and it looks great. Not bad for 2.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy View Post
I have had many cases and none had any signal issues.
Awesome news. Guess I just got unlucky. I'll re roll the die. That gameboy one is looking mighty fine...
 
Insomnis
Old
#22  
Insomnis's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 20
Join Date: Feb 2012
I've tested a couple of different cases and IMHO Case Mate is the best choice. Chineese silicone case you can buy on eBay are cheap but not worth even those 2 bucks. It's better to pay a few dollars more and have really good look and quality.
 
dajogejr
Old
#23  
dajogejr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 600
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnis View Post
I've tested a couple of different cases and IMHO Case Mate is the best choice. Chineese silicone case you can buy on eBay are cheap but not worth even those 2 bucks. It's better to pay a few dollars more and have really good look and quality.
While I respect your opinion, I disagree. For $2.50 shipped you have a thin, tight fitting case AND a screen protector.

Yes, you get what you pay for...I agree. And I'm sure it won't protect your phone like a 20 or 30 dollar case...but for the price, it'll keep it scratch free all around and provides better grip with minimal bulk. All depends what you're looking for.

But I paid 1.99 shipped, they've upped the price to 2.50 or 2.69 I think...and it's a bargain at that price IF thin/easy and cheap is what you're looking for. That's less than the price of a beer if you don't.
The Following User Says Thank You to dajogejr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lisap006
Old
#24  
lisap006's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 76
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Wichita, KS

 
DONATE TO ME
Best one I've used since I got my sensation for 14.00 at walmart.

http://mobile.walmart.com/r/phoenix/...ml#ip/19417499

Sent from my HTC Sensationツ
Add me on Gtalk: Lisap006
Follow me on Twitter: @TheRealJalissa
 
rydjohnson
Old
#25  
rydjohnson's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 52
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Florida
I have had my trident aegis case for a while now. Also heard good things about the seidio active case

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
 
j3.cole
Old
#26  
j3.cole's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 455
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: TEXAS
I have both of these and love them...

This one is for fun.

New Luxury Black Carbon Fibre Leather Chrome Case Cover For HTC Sensation 4G G14

This one is the best tpu I have had and it was recommended by another XDA'er here.

CAPDASE Soft Jacket 2 Xpose Silicone Case for Htc Sensation

But

This store should have what you want... http://www.obostore.com
 
dajogejr
Old
#27  
dajogejr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 600
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3.cole View Post

This store should have what you want... http://www.obostore.com
No offense....but that store looks like a middle man for the same cheap Chinese products you can buy yourself on eBay for much less.

The fact that they're in Hong Kong means your shipping will probably take either just as long or a little less time due to the increased prices...

No offense..
 
fraggler-
Old
#28  
fraggler-'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 35
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: muc
case-mate is the best!

check it out!
Case-Mate-HTC-Sensation-Tough-Cases and Case-Mate-HTC-Sensation-Pop-Cases


i use both and just can say, wow!
 
kpjimmy
Old
#29  
kpjimmy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 969
Posts: 4,542
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dajogejr View Post
No offense....but that store looks like a middle man for the same cheap Chinese products you can buy yourself on eBay for much less.

The fact that they're in Hong Kong means your shipping will probably take either just as long or a little less time due to the increased prices...

No offense..
No offense, but not everyone has the money to pay for sites that resemble the big box stores lol.

I have ordered directly with Obostore. They are indeed cheap, but good cheap. I have bought a few cases from there and they are good quality IMO. And yes, because they are located in HK, does mean longer delivery times, but if you are not willing to wait, then move on to another store.
gplus.to/kpjimmy <---Add me to G+!
http://mycolorscreen.com/kpjimmy/<---My colorscreen images
 
dajogejr
Old
#30  
dajogejr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 600
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy View Post
No offense, but not everyone has the money to pay for sites that resemble the big box stores lol.

I have ordered directly with Obostore. They are indeed cheap, but good cheap. I have bought a few cases from there and they are good quality IMO. And yes, because they are located in HK, does mean longer delivery times, but if you are not willing to wait, then move on to another store.
Sorry...my point was you can buy it on ebay, from HK...and get the same product without paying the markup of obostore.

Sorry if I wasn't clear...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes