FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

[BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

11,596 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,731

By arrrghhh, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 12th February 2011, 06:55 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th December 2011, 06:17 AM |#561  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by detule

If you are eager

http://xdandroid.com/wiki/Getting_the_Source

Otherwise, if there is enough interest perhaps powers that be can start a preview thread and make an image available.

As a last resort, pm me after the holidays.

That please

28th December 2011, 09:35 PM |#562  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

If you are eager

http://xdandroid.com/wiki/Getting_the_Source

Otherwise, if there is enough interest perhaps powers that be can start a preview thread and make an image available.

As a last resort, pm me after the holidays.

+1 on preview thread. LOVE GB!
28th December 2011, 09:40 PM |#563  
Flag inside
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:

I don't want to hassle devs or delay progress on development, but you can consider me very interested in a rhodium preview thread.
30th December 2011, 07:43 PM |#564  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Hi,
I just installed android and verything was fine...I turned the phone off...turned it back on and windows OS appears...how can I keep android as my default?...Thanks in advance!!!
30th December 2011, 10:06 PM |#565  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidiver

Hi,
I just installed android and verything was fine...I turned the phone off...turned it back on and windows OS appears...how can I keep android as my default?...Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my MSM using XDA App

Check the NAND topic, everything you need to know is there...
30th December 2011, 11:27 PM |#566  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,731

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidiver

Hi,

This is installed on the SD card... so WinMo is still present on internal memory.

As was stated, you can flash it - but be warned, this is much more dangerous than running it off of the SD. It seems to work pretty well (I've used it for a while, but always jump back to help test on HaRET) but like I said you can mess up your phone permanently by flashing it incorrectly. You can't do that with the SD card install... Nothing is being flashed .
27th February 2012, 07:40 AM |#567  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Sorry to be a noob but.... WHAT AND WHERE is the file manager..... I need to browse and edit files on my sd card while in GB...
27th February 2012, 02:24 PM |#568  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Welcome to Android, take your pick. Go search the Market; there are several suitable apps out there. GBX0B ships with one.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread