XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ICS and screen sensitivity

Tip us?

marklyn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default ICS and screen sensitivity

Is it my imagination or is the screen sensitivity affected by upgrade to ICS? Seems like now I have to swipe 2-3 times on some things where before I did not.

rando152
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'm finding it to be less accurate with where I press

ptesmoke
Old
Thanks Meter 627
way more accurate on my device. i occasionally get a double press but not nearly as retarded it acted in honeycomb. swiping is also noteably much more accurate than before...of course ymmv

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
The depressing thing about tennis is, no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall. -Mitch Hedberg

marklyn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptesmoke View Post
way more accurate on my device. i occasionally get a double press but not nearly as retarded it acted in honeycomb. swiping is also noteably much more accurate than before...of course ymmv

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
Not for me. Seems as if I have to press "harder" and more deliberate than before. It is very noticeable to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to marklyn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jared_schaefer
Old
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
i had to downgrade back to honeycomb mine was acting up so bad, at first it was fine but it got to the point where I would click on one side of the screen and it would register on the other, and using slideit keyboard it would zip from side to side. luckily I got hc back and everything is cool. and there camera glitch was bugging the hell out of me.

ComRaider
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Maybe factory reset solve the problem

bsharitt
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I've only had screen sensitivity issues on a few apps, but not across the system as a whole. My biggest problem has been swipe to turn pages in Aldiko. The swipes often don't register or register the wrong. The Kindle app works just fine though for the same action.

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 8497
All ICS discussions here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1511899
SG Note 3 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe