FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Nice Kindle Fire starter bundle on amazon

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 95

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Found a 10 in 1 accessory bundle that comes with a Lychee Black Leather Multi-Angle Cover, 2 Screen Protectors, 3 Universal Touch Screen Pens ( 1 Silver, 1 Black, and 1 Red ), a 3.5mm AXU Retractable Audio Male to Male Cable, a Candy Stereo Headset with Soft Gel Earbuds 3.5mm, a Headset/Earphone Cord Wrapper, and a Universal Wrist Strap Lanyard.

Here's the product link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ce-full-site=1
Last edited by ST3P_2; 21st February 2012 at 06:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ST3P_2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

21st February 2012, 06:15 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag The Sunshine State :)

Donate to Me
More
I ordered one and it'll be here in a few days so, I'll post a review on here when I get it.
21st February 2012, 07:26 PM |#3  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 39

More
That does look fairly promising, I may take a chance on that myself, but I've read on these forums that a screen protector is really superfluous for the Kindle Fire.
21st February 2012, 07:58 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I'd heard that too, I'll let you know when it gets here.
24th February 2012, 06:57 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think a screen protector could be useful. My Kindle Fire received an unexplained tiny scratch on its screen. The screen's surprisingly durable though.
25th February 2012, 10:53 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
My wife got me the Marware black leather case and Mini Suit stylus (the lanyard plugs into the audio port). The case is a little pricier than a lot of the others, but it looks nice and it seems pretty rugged. I've decided against the screen protector and I've had no scratches yet-- of course if I get one, I'm going to kick myself lol.
26th February 2012, 12:43 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Ya, I also haven't gotten a scratch yet bet I know, like you said, if it ever gets one I'd be really ticked. I also can't wait to tray the leather case. I really wonder how the build quality is.
26th February 2012, 11:39 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I've been using the Marware case for a week, sorry if my wording was unclear. It's an attractive case and it feels sturdy. I don't have much use for it as a stand, but I did try it out and while it's workable, I wouldnt call it ideal. The KF screens are gorilla glass, so I'm not too concerned about scratches, but I could see a loose diamond ring being a scratch hazard

Sent from my Kindle Fire (CM7) using xda premium
Last edited by _ante_; 26th February 2012 at 11:42 PM.
27th February 2012, 03:04 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
The stuff got here... The screen protector applied like a dream without a single bubble. The case is nice and it's pretty sturdy. The capacitive pens are nicer than I'd thought and the earphones are pretty average.
10th April 2012, 04:18 AM |#10  
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511

More
Great Deal. 16, 17 USD. Considering just a case with a cover cost that much. Its nice

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
10th April 2012, 06:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for the heads up! I just bought my kindle fire and this would be perfect. I just hope the quality of the accessories are decent since its pretty cheap for so many accessories.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread