No registration required

[NAND] IceDroid V8 with BEATS [FINAL] [10/7/12]

OP jerrytan93

22nd February 2012, 04:58 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 51

252 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elibl

you interpreted right is mass storage also working for you? and are you using the adb from Xperiod+fastboot folder or an sdk adb? it drives me insane that i can't find what am i doing wrong

ADB works fine from sdk-installation. I usually (in Windows) copy Adb.exe and AdbWinApi.dll from sdkinstallation to system32-folder just to be able to start adb from anywhere. That enable me to open the command-promt by navigating to my app-folder with all the .apks', press and hold SHIFT while right-click and choose "open command promt here"). As simple as that

As I mentioned. Adb works only as long the screen is active. As soon as it goes out, I have to unplug/plug cable again.

Haven't been able to get mass storage to work. Either from cwm or mounting within Android.
The Following User Says Thank You to Peteflyman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 08:18 PM   |  #52  
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 52

122 posts
More
Jerry, is there any replacement for newding app (in English would be better)
26th February 2012, 08:52 PM   |  #53  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,275

2,008 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ady_95

Jerry, is there any replacement for newding app (in English would be better)

Will translate the app BY MY OWN and recompile it.. hope my English can be understand by you all..
The Following User Says Thank You to jerrytan93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 09:03 AM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 3

4 posts
Verry good rom jerry. What abaut the karnel, zargloub said - do not use it. About newding I use tasker to make phone ring, but it's payed. About pc connection use droid explorer it use adb commands and it's user frendly.

Sorry for bad english
The Following User Says Thank You to BORKISHA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 10:19 AM   |  #55  
OP Recognized Themer

2,008 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORKISHA

Verry good rom jerry. What abaut the karnel, zargloub said - do not use it. About newding I use tasker to make phone ring, but it's payed. About pc connection use droid explorer it use adb commands and it's user frendly.

Sorry for bad english

I don't noticed that zargloub said don't use the kernel.. and thanks for the solutions..

Sent from my InsertCoin-ed Sensation
27th February 2012, 11:05 AM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 3

4 posts
February 20th 2012
gb3f6c5b
Battery improvments again : better support of low voltage (and low power correspond now to 15%), prevent indicator from going lower than 15% when voltage is still correct.
EDIT : !!!!!!! DO NOT USE !!!! After some days, problems appears. Switch back to previous ge8a16dd

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

sorry previous post is from zargloub karnel korner
27th February 2012, 11:39 AM   |  #57  
OP Recognized Themer

2,008 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

February 20th 2012
gb3f6c5b
Battery improvments again : better support of low voltage (and low power correspond now to 15%), prevent indicator from going lower than 15% when voltage is still correct.
EDIT : !!!!!!! DO NOT USE !!!! After some days, problems appears. Switch back to previous ge8a16dd

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

sorry previous post is from zargloub karnel korner

Thanks for reporting.. if you wanted to change back old kernel just simply open the zip file and replace boot.img with the older kernel boot.img.. after that flash the Rom and you are done..

Sent from my InsertCoin-ed Sensation
27th February 2012, 02:03 PM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 2

68 posts
Hi
How your screen become like that ?
I choose the Ics from theme chooser but it says "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size"
What should I do ?
27th February 2012, 02:16 PM   |  #59  
OP Recognized Themer

2,008 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoodifar

Hi
How your screen become like that ?
I choose the Ics from theme chooser but it says "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size"
What should I do ?

hit the "Apply anyway" option..
27th February 2012, 04:05 PM   |  #60  
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 52

122 posts
More
Quote:

About newding I use tasker to make phone ring, but it's payed. About pc connection use droid explorer it use adb commands and it's user frendly.

Please tell me about tasker app and how you use it as a replacement for newding. btw I will soon try Droid explorer, and seems to be a nice idea.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 2.3.7, ice cream sandwich
Previous Thread Next Thread