Beats Mod GB & ICS (Beats Dolby SRS Equalizer)

OP mudhi

25th February 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #171  
Thanks Meter: 46

162 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhi

I've checked the htclisten.apk, there is nothing new, so v4.6 still applies to base 3.30.

I'll post new version when I can mod the wired headset to have dolby & srs effect by using their respective soundimage.

thanks mate...really my fav mod
26th February 2012, 12:30 PM   |  #172  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 56

194 posts
More
While I know this is a very minor detail, after flashing this mod, toggling Shuffle and Repeat on turns the icons green rather than the default red (same color as the progress bar for your current song).
26th February 2012, 09:19 PM   |  #173  
Forum Moderator
Flag Cheshire
Thanks Meter: 8,059

8,008 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awestrike

While I know this is a very minor detail, after flashing this mod, toggling Shuffle and Repeat on turns the icons green rather than the default red (same color as the progress bar for your current song).

Its meant to

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
27th February 2012, 05:29 AM   |  #174  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Question
Hey long time user of xda and finally made an account. I'm pretty sure I understand the instructions but just wanted to double check...Is this safe to use on an ics rom? I use virtuous and I love it but I wanted to add beats unto it. I'm sorry if this is a terribly stupid question but I wasn't sure if this was a completely separate rom or not. I also have super cid and upgraded my firmware to 3.24 from my original htc sensation. Again sorry if this is stupid but I have had a horrible brick scare and I'd rather be called a n00b/stupid then be sorry.
27th February 2012, 01:41 PM   |  #175  
Thanks Meter: 61

440 posts
this will work for virtuous if you flash 4.5 beats and then 4.7 with a wipe at the end.
The Following User Says Thank You to asad510 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #176  
OP Senior Member
Flag Taiwan
Thanks Meter: 249

332 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutHoles

Hey long time user of xda and finally made an account. I'm pretty sure I understand the instructions but just wanted to double check...Is this safe to use on an ics rom? I use virtuous and I love it but I wanted to add beats unto it. I'm sorry if this is a terribly stupid question but I wasn't sure if this was a completely separate rom or not. I also have super cid and upgraded my firmware to 3.24 from my original htc sensation. Again sorry if this is stupid but I have had a horrible brick scare and I'd rather be called a n00b/stupid then be sorry.

Sensation is my first android device, as far as I know, it is not really easy to brick the device, and for what I know, danger only exist on flashing hboot, radio, and other firmware's partitions, but only when you succeeded flashed wrong, or pulled the battery during flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to mudhi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 11:01 PM   |  #177  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 20

86 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asad510

this will work for virtuous if you flash 4.5 beats and then 4.7 with a wipe at the end.

Hey i tried out wat u said but i get a weird problem!... i find no difference between NO EFFECT and BEATS AUDIO!
27th February 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #178  
Forum Moderator
Flag Cheshire

8,008 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharathgdk

Hey i tried out wat u said but i get a weird problem!... i find no difference between NO EFFECT and BEATS AUDIO!

Go back 2-3 pages, its a known bug

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium
28th February 2012, 03:20 AM   |  #179  
Flag Stony Point
Thanks Meter: 17

283 posts
More
Now does this mod just work in the stock media player or is it system wide as in sense 4.0?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium
28th February 2012, 10:26 AM   |  #180  
Forum Moderator
Flag Cheshire

8,008 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andr3w151

Now does this mod just work in the stock media player or is it system wide as in sense 4.0?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium

HTC music player only

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread