Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Beats Mod GB & ICS (Beats Dolby SRS Equalizer)

Tip us?

paranull
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhi View Post
I've checked the htclisten.apk, there is nothing new, so v4.6 still applies to base 3.30.

I'll post new version when I can mod the wired headset to have dolby & srs effect by using their respective soundimage.
thanks mate...really my fav mod

Awestrike
Old
Thanks Meter 56
While I know this is a very minor detail, after flashing this mod, toggling Shuffle and Repeat on turns the icons green rather than the default red (same color as the progress bar for your current song).

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7915

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awestrike View Post
While I know this is a very minor detail, after flashing this mod, toggling Shuffle and Repeat on turns the icons green rather than the default red (same color as the progress bar for your current song).
Its meant to

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

DonutHoles
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey long time user of xda and finally made an account. I'm pretty sure I understand the instructions but just wanted to double check...Is this safe to use on an ics rom? I use virtuous and I love it but I wanted to add beats unto it. I'm sorry if this is a terribly stupid question but I wasn't sure if this was a completely separate rom or not. I also have super cid and upgraded my firmware to 3.24 from my original htc sensation. Again sorry if this is stupid but I have had a horrible brick scare and I'd rather be called a n00b/stupid then be sorry.

asad510
Old
Thanks Meter 61
this will work for virtuous if you flash 4.5 beats and then 4.7 with a wipe at the end.
Hit The Thanks Button
The Following User Says Thank You to asad510 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mudhi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutHoles View Post
Hey long time user of xda and finally made an account. I'm pretty sure I understand the instructions but just wanted to double check...Is this safe to use on an ics rom? I use virtuous and I love it but I wanted to add beats unto it. I'm sorry if this is a terribly stupid question but I wasn't sure if this was a completely separate rom or not. I also have super cid and upgraded my firmware to 3.24 from my original htc sensation. Again sorry if this is stupid but I have had a horrible brick scare and I'd rather be called a n00b/stupid then be sorry.
Sensation is my first android device, as far as I know, it is not really easy to brick the device, and for what I know, danger only exist on flashing hboot, radio, and other firmware's partitions, but only when you succeeded flashed wrong, or pulled the battery during flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to mudhi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bharathgdk
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by asad510 View Post
this will work for virtuous if you flash 4.5 beats and then 4.7 with a wipe at the end.
Hey i tried out wat u said but i get a weird problem!... i find no difference between NO EFFECT and BEATS AUDIO!
Current Devices :
Google Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Nokia Lumia 520

Past Mobile devices :
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
HTC Sensation XE
HTC Desire HD
HTC Desire
Nokia N95

Please Hit Thanks If my post has helped you!

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7915

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharathgdk View Post
Hey i tried out wat u said but i get a weird problem!... i find no difference between NO EFFECT and BEATS AUDIO!
Go back 2-3 pages, its a known bug

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

Andr3w151
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Now does this mod just work in the stock media player or is it system wide as in sense 4.0?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium
Phone: T-Mobile HTC ONE M8
ROM: InsertCoin M8 4.0.6
Kernel: ElementalX 1.02

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7915

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andr3w151 View Post
Now does this mod just work in the stock media player or is it system wide as in sense 4.0?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium
HTC music player only

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium