Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,293 Members 38,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Newest radio and base...

Tip us?

bking_soda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] Newest radio and base...

Hey guys,
Havent been on in a while, now im confused and need some help. Ive been running Shiftsense 1.4X since it was released months ago before DroidTheory vanished. i feel my radio is starting to act up now that big red flipped the 4g switch in my area. i came to look for an update rom to run, but now everything is different. It appears the radios are separated now and ive never flashed them that way and i just need a little advice on getting my phone back up to date. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Go big or go home...

Thunderbolt
Rooted s-off
Theory Rom

donnyp1
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by bking_soda View Post
Hey guys,
Havent been on in a while, now im confused and need some help. Ive been running Shiftsense 1.4X since it was released months ago before DroidTheory vanished. i feel my radio is starting to act up now that big red flipped the 4g switch in my area. i came to look for an update rom to run, but now everything is different. It appears the radios are separated now and ive never flashed them that way and i just need a little advice on getting my phone back up to date. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
You can still find them together if you search hard. If you cant, just flash them one at a time after renaming, thru bootloader. Its really pretty simple. Several good roms out thsre. Eternity is fantastic with sense 3.5 and beats, shiftsense is awesome also, gingerbread rock is the latest leak stripped down and rooted, i keep it on my sd card for when i need that basic rom. Make sure you update your radios first. The mr4 3.0 leak and thunderstick fullblown are also great roms. Good luck dude.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

bking_soda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Does anyone happen to have a link to the most recent radios paired up as one flash through bootloader? I can't seem to find one. I'd really prefer flashing them separately last resort. Just a comfort thing I guess.
Go big or go home...

Thunderbolt
Rooted s-off
Theory Rom

donnyp1
Old
Thanks Meter 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by bking_soda View Post
Does anyone happen to have a link to the most recent radios paired up as one flash through bootloader? I can't seem to find one. I'd really prefer flashing them separately last resort. Just a comfort thing I guess.
I dont, but there just as easy to flash seperatly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Pender1
Old
Thanks Meter 18
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1048128
Verizon HTC One M8

note: Anything I say may be completely wrong or just stupid. Take it with a grain of salt.

skrypj
Old
Thanks Meter 12
There is a newer radio than what is shown in that thread, look for the 2.11.605.9 radios.