[Q] Newest radio and base...

OP bking_soda

26th February 2012, 11:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

137 posts
More
Hey guys,
Havent been on in a while, now im confused and need some help. Ive been running Shiftsense 1.4X since it was released months ago before DroidTheory vanished. i feel my radio is starting to act up now that big red flipped the 4g switch in my area. i came to look for an update rom to run, but now everything is different. It appears the radios are separated now and ive never flashed them that way and i just need a little advice on getting my phone back up to date. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
27th February 2012, 02:37 AM   |  #2  
Wichita
Thanks Meter: 590

4,392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bking_soda

Hey guys,
Havent been on in a while, now im confused and need some help. Ive been running Shiftsense 1.4X since it was released months ago before DroidTheory vanished. i feel my radio is starting to act up now that big red flipped the 4g switch in my area. i came to look for an update rom to run, but now everything is different. It appears the radios are separated now and ive never flashed them that way and i just need a little advice on getting my phone back up to date. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You can still find them together if you search hard. If you cant, just flash them one at a time after renaming, thru bootloader. Its really pretty simple. Several good roms out thsre. Eternity is fantastic with sense 3.5 and beats, shiftsense is awesome also, gingerbread rock is the latest leak stripped down and rooted, i keep it on my sd card for when i need that basic rom. Make sure you update your radios first. The mr4 3.0 leak and thunderstick fullblown are also great roms. Good luck dude.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
27th February 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

137 posts
More
Does anyone happen to have a link to the most recent radios paired up as one flash through bootloader? I can't seem to find one. I'd really prefer flashing them separately last resort. Just a comfort thing I guess.
27th February 2012, 12:53 PM   |  #4  
Wichita
Thanks Meter: 590

4,392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bking_soda

Does anyone happen to have a link to the most recent radios paired up as one flash through bootloader? I can't seem to find one. I'd really prefer flashing them separately last resort. Just a comfort thing I guess.

I dont, but there just as easy to flash seperatly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
27th February 2012, 03:34 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 18

124 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1048128
28th February 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 14

89 posts
There is a newer radio than what is shown in that thread, look for the 2.11.605.9 radios.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread