FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

MikRunny v1.0.1 [ Sense 3.5 | GB 2.3.5 | 1/6/2012 ]Odex & Tweaks (New)

5,141 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,795
 
By Newt, Recognized Developer on 24th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th January 2012, 05:17 PM |#221  
CUBENSIS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Yes!! 10 char
 
 
25th January 2012, 07:35 AM |#222  
PMGRANDS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartford, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 920
 
Donate to Me
More
This is a Bliss Rom Right?
25th January 2012, 08:28 AM |#223  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,758
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMGRANDS

This is a Bliss Rom Right?

No. Its HTC Runnymede. See the first post.

And i mean its for the incredible but based on Runnymede.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
25th January 2012, 10:59 PM |#224  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Is there a new place to download this?
Thanks
25th January 2012, 11:01 PM |#225  
CUBENSIS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
New version not out yet. v1.01 here: http://www.multiupload.com/AJZLPT2LFF

I think the "deposit files" link still works
25th January 2012, 11:17 PM |#226  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Thanks CUBENSIS.
27th February 2012, 02:48 PM |#227  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
It figures... Multiupload goes down right when I find this ROM and want to download it!

Does anyone have an alternate download link, please?
27th February 2012, 04:02 PM |#228  
withbloodskies's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rancho Cucamonga
Thanks Meter: 516
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neon068

It figures... Multiupload goes down right when I find this ROM and want to download it!

Does anyone have an alternate download link, please?

Yeah think it got raided or the owners shut it down since the file sharing sites are now all scared ****less.
If it was me, these devs need to use Dropbox. It works perfectly.

You can try Joelz 3.5 Warm TwoPointThree, I think that link works.
I think Newt might have abandoned the old Incredible. Maybe..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
27th February 2012, 04:33 PM |#229  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by withbloodskies

Yeah think it got raided or the owners shut it down since the file sharing sites are now all scared ****less.
If it was me, these devs need to use Dropbox. It works perfectly.

You can try Joelz 3.5 Warm TwoPointThree, I think that link works.
I think Newt might have abandoned the old Incredible. Maybe..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks. I'll give it a shot
27th February 2012, 04:55 PM |#230  
SlimSnoopOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,084
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by withbloodskies

Yeah think it got raided or the owners shut it down since the file sharing sites are now all scared ****less.
If it was me, these devs need to use Dropbox. It works perfectly.

You can try Joelz 3.5 Warm TwoPointThree, I think that link works.
I think Newt might have abandoned the old Incredible. Maybe..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Fyi: the OP link for Warm TwoPointThree is down as well. I have a link for that rom within the last few pages of that thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neon068

Awesome, thanks. I'll give it a shot

27th February 2012, 05:42 PM |#231  
CUBENSIS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neon068

It figures... Multiupload goes down right when I find this ROM and want to download it!

Does anyone have an alternate download link, please?

just uploaded it here: http://dev-host.org/C0c
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CUBENSIS For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes