Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 48,420 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][RADIO]UCLA3 2.3.6 STOCK ROM(NOciq)/UCLA3 Modem/FEB 24

Tip us?

cdshepherd
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0D1441 View Post
Cannot..deodex....framework...........must....deod ex................*dies*
No but really, i'm having some issues deodexing, since i've never deodexed an ENTIRE ROM before, and now i'm running into alot of issues. any chance anyone with deodex experience can post a d.o. version of UCLA3?
Sorry but I can't help. I wish I could. For what its worth I've been using the kitchen and there are about 7 files that will not deodex in the kitchen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Johnsondr80
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4996

DONATE TO ME
For the ones that don't...
Do them by hand manually.

Thats the way it is sometimes
My Current Devices: GalaxyNote And SkyRocket
If you Would Like to Make a monetary Contribution to the team for their time and energy
Never Required But Greatly Appreciated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnsondr80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

plwalsh88
Old
Thanks Meter 615

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0D1441 View Post
Cannot..deodex....framework...........must....deod ex................*dies*
No but really, i'm having some issues deodexing, since i've never deodexed an ENTIRE ROM before, and now i'm running into alot of issues. any chance anyone with deodex experience can post a d.o. version of UCLA3?
According to silver over in his UCLA3 ROM thread, he said he deodexed it and was getting ready to upload...
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
ROM: Official CM10 Nightly 11/4
Kernel: King Kangers One .12
--------------------
Phone: AT&T Samsung Captivate
ROM: Andromeda 3
Kernel: Ursa Minor #2
--------------------
Phone: AT&T Samsung Captivate
ROM: Stock 2.3.5 KK4
Kernel: Corn Kernel v6.03
Theme: Andromedena Tek Icon Pack
--------------------
666<---Insert Awesome Here

netw0lf
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdshepherd View Post
ok folks we finally made it. silver has been busting his butt for the past three days, mucho thanks to him.
I am running it on Rogers LTE network in Toronto Canada. Everything works with the exception of Tethering. When I click on the portable hotspot, it gives me an Error: Mobile Data is not available or Invalid SIM.

Any help?

icenight89
Old
Thanks Meter 718

DONATE TO ME
apn set to Rogers LTE?

netw0lf
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by icenight89 View Post
apn set to Rogers LTE?
Yup. I backed up and restored via APN Backup and Restore. Everything else is working with the exception of Tethering

cdshepherd
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by netw0lf View Post
Yup. I backed up and restored via APN Backup and Restore. Everything else is working with the exception of Tethering
Have you flashed the kernal? Multiple users reported tethering worked great after silver posted the kernal, same with me. A few other users also said that a tethering app from the market worked too. And one more question, have you froze tethering manager with titanium backup? Let us know if any of these work k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

silver03wrx
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2688

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwalsh88 View Post
According to silver over in his UCLA3 ROM thread, he said he deodexed it and was getting ready to upload...
Thatas right its deodexed

netw0lf
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdshepherd View Post
Have you flashed the kernal? Multiple users reported tethering worked great after silver posted the kernal, same with me. A few other users also said that a tethering app from the market worked too. And one more question, have you froze tethering manager with titanium backup? Let us know if any of these work k
I did install the kernel and the ROM.

I froze the Tethering Manager via System Tuner and installed Wifi Tether which fails on setting ad-hoc mode. However, I installed Open Garden from the market which allows me to setup tethering via ad-hoc mode and works on my computer.

I was, in the past, running Cyanowiz which is based off cm7 and wifi tether just worked. As this is ad-hoc mode, not HotSpot, my ICS based Asus Transformer Prime needed a hack (see the other posts on how to setup ad-hoc hotspots) on the wpa_supplicant2. But for now, it works on ad-hoc mode.

cowabunga
Old
Thanks Meter 23
What is the difference between the ROM on the first post of this thread and the one from silver in the first post of http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?t=1515895?