5,594,805 Members 36,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

Tip us?

sternas
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1292
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehrerbuch View Post
Hello Sir Sternas,

that are real good news for us!
Maybe I may ask you two questions concerning Artemis V67?

a) Will the release in middle of the next week?
b) Does Artemis V67 contain the idea of Artemis GPS Logging?

YOU keep the spirit alive!
Sir
a) no
b) I make some tests on existing GPS application
for CodeTyphon Studio
The High-Tech and Multi-Language ROM Family "Artemis HD2" Site1 Site2
The Following User Says Thank You to sternas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lehrerbuch
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sternas View Post
Sir
a) no
b) I make some tests on existing GPS application
for CodeTyphon Studio
Hello Sir Sternas,

thanks for your info!

rel. b) For me as a guy who has nothing to do with programming it is like magic that when you are able to put a time stamp in front of each GPS line. Here is the example again:

07.02.2012 19:12:00 $GPRMC,073800.000,A,4750.6575,N,01124.0873,E,0.00, ,080510,,,A*7D

For all the Artemis GPS Logging Idea:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=40981

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 25th February 2012 at 09:31 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1482
Quote:
Hello Sir Sternas,

For all the Artemis GPS Logging Idea:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=40981
Yes we know my dear friend what you want (perseverence is also a special art). If everybody is pleased whith what you want, time will tell and if everybody is pleased with it, your perseverence on this subject "made certainly a clear point". Personally I do not mind about GPS at all.

best regards, Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends. You can only get better by hope and the support of your family and dear friends
Learning Never Ends Team Member

lehrerbuch
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Question ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri View Post
Yes we know my dear friend what you want (perseverence is also a special art). If everybody is pleased whith what you want, time will tell and if everybody is pleased with it, your perseverence on this subject "made certainly a clear point". Personally I do not mind about GPS at all.

best regards, Kuzibri

Hello kuzibri,

I do not understand what you wrote, I mean the idea behind your post.
I just wanted to make clear the idea of Artemis GPS ...

Did I do something wrong?

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 26th February 2012 at 03:52 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1482
Quote:
Hello kuzibri,

I do not understand what you wrote, I mean the idea behind your post.
I just wanted to make clear the idea of Artemis GPS ...

Did I do something wrong?
Of course not my dear friend, just teasing you a little bit

best regards, Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends. You can only get better by hope and the support of your family and dear friends

P-A-L-A-D-I-N
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hello sternas,

some parts of your nice ROM, especially the additional programs (as e.g. the Artemis Control Center) and shortcuts are in English though I flashed the German version.

Is it possible to change the language for these items, too for getting a 100% German rom? Of course I would like to help you doing the translation work. So if you give me a sheet with all English words I can translate them into German.

Maybe some members from other countries can do the same to get this work done in all languages available...

Best regards,

Matthias alias P-A-L-A-D-I-N

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 26th February 2012 at 10:02 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1482
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-L-A-D-I-N View Post
Hello sternas,

some parts of your nice ROM, especially the additional programs (as e.g. the Artemis Control Center) and shortcuts are in English though I flashed the German version.

Is it possible to change the language for these items, too for getting a 100% German rom? Of course I would like to help you doing the translation work. So if you give me a sheet with all English words I can translate them into German.

Maybe some members from other countries can do the same to get this work done in all languages available...

Best regards,

Matthias alias P-A-L-A-D-I-N
I understand what you want, but offering to translate everything to German, is a hell of a job, which takes you hours/days to do that. Do not underestimate that. I translated OHS to Dutch version and it took me hours to do that, let alone the entire Artemis ROM.

best regards, Kuzibri

newhtchd2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri View Post
point 1: normally they are saved on your device in the "My Documents Folder.
point 2: is advisable , cause with this app youc can not only backup and restore your messages, but also set the location to SD card\My Documents. If you do not use such an app, you will loose all your messages after each HR (will attach the one I mentioned).
point 3: you're right about the hassle, but V66 is far much better and faster than V65.

best regards, Kuzibri
Is there a piece of software/service for windows pcs to read exported/backuped sms in plain text?

i made a backup of all my sms on the device but as it seems these are only messages i send to my contacts and no message from any contact send to me.

so where does all my incomming messages went after the first reading?

cheers!

kuzibri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1482
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhtchd2 View Post
Is there a piece of software/service for windows pcs to read exported/backuped sms in plain text?

i made a backup of all my sms on the device but as it seems these are only messages i send to my contacts and no message from any contact send to me.

so where does all my incomming messages went after the first reading?

cheers!
If you are referring to JeyoBackupSMS app: in the settings you can tell it which folders to backup/restore (inbox - outbox - send - deleted - draft, including subfolders). I use this app for many years now without any problems. I only backup my incoming and send messages. BTW, it's stored as a .jaf file. Plain text ones, I'm not aware off.

best regards, Kuzibri

spetrie
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrie View Post
It is only when I switch to speakerphone. When only using the ear piece volume is not an issue. Not sure if this is something to do with the microphone. (Keep speaker volume low so microphone does not pick it up during the call?)
Sorted out the speaker-phone volume issue. To make the speaker phone volume louder, I have to go back to normal (deselect speaker-phone), increase the volume and then select speaker-phone again. The speaker phone volume is now louder. If I attempt to change speaker phone volume with speaker phone enabled, very little changes. Not sure if this is a bug.
Device Configuration:

Device: HTC HD2 - EU (512MB)
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: 2.15.50.14
ROM: NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1 V2.2 DataOnExt
Bootloader: Black clk 1.5.2.1
Partition: 395MB System, 5MB Cache
SD-Ext: 4GB Ext4
Recovery: Extended TWRP 2.5.0.5
Memory Card: SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32GB class10 UHS-I

Used to have until May 2013:
HTC HD2 (EU)