It is for the Samsung Galaxy S 19000 and cost $9.
I got it as I was finding a replacement for the stock one as it had developed cracks on two sides of the battery door.
Today the package arrived and I have a mixed mind about it.
- It's certainly lighter
- Because it is not as snug as stock, it vibrates louder lol
- It looks really good
- It's $9
- It's not as snug (literally half a mm too big on all sides)
- Not as strong
- Oil and finger prints mark easily
- The edges are sharp, while stock is well sanded down
- When you grip the whole phone, the back moves a bit
I think I'll probably use it for a week, then switch back to stock. We'll see
Nearly up to 10 posts!