Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,163 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB adapters, Samsung Geniune vs generic

Tip us?

craigccfl
Old
Thanks Meter 1
$30 gets an SD and USB OEM reader. That does not break the bank for most of us. I bought an extra after market power cored, longer than the stock one. Does not charge when hooked up to the PC and yes, I've rooted the USB script to charge when hooked up to the PC. Yet the stock power cored works fine.

Go figure. From now on I'm a OEM purchaser with the exception of brand names like Logitec and others.

jpl69
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorflasnik View Post
Hi there guys.

I just got this little USB OTG adaptor and it works like a charm.
I have tested it with my Corsair Voyager 16GB Flash and many others USB Flash Keys and no problem at all...

I have it from here:
Code:
http://stores.ebay.com/E-Cell-Global?_trksid=p4340.l2563
Does it charges your tablet if you plug an USB charger ?
Can you connect an USB cable to your PC and use it for file transfer ?
QTEK S100, QTEK 9100 (Wizard), HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Touch HD,HTC HD2 (lost bu), TMN Silverbelt / ZTE Raise WQVGA CRAP, Sony Ericson x10i, HTC HD2 (Again)
iPhone 4S

Samsung Galaxy Core Plus (SM-G350) rooted, iPhone 5S jailbroken
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500) DIY, Samsung Galaxy Tab Note 10.1 2014 (SM-P605) DIY

capufo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorflasnik View Post
Hi there guys.

I just got this little USB OTG adaptor and it works like a charm.
I have tested it with my Corsair Voyager 16GB Flash and many others USB Flash Keys and no problem at all...

I have it from here:
Code:
http://stores.ebay.com/E-Cell-Global?_trksid=p4340.l2563
I got one back in December and I have to say, I really like it. At first I was afraid it was not going to work, but once it arrived and I tried it with my sandisk flash drive 8gb and my other 3 flash drives. I was really happy with the outcome and how easy it is to use it.