FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[rom][AOSP][Development] ICX Beta 3 Android 4.0.3

27th February 2012, 06:03 PM |#1121  
thomassafca's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 1,515
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkyJoePD

How bad are the graphics issues? I don't use WiFi and Bluetooth so wouldn't mind installing this as it is if they aren't too bad.

Sent from my R800i using XDA App

The graphic bugs are gone after turning off all of the animations
 
 
27th February 2012, 08:51 PM |#1122  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 39,389
 
More
ok so i am back...

tell me whats the current status? whts working, whts not?
27th February 2012, 08:57 PM |#1123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

ok so i am back...

tell me whats the current status? whts working, whts not?

Welcome back DooMLoRD

Current status is:

Working
GSM
Data
Camera
Orientation

Not working
Wifi
Graphical glitches (I believe last window transition animation gets stuck, can be ignored by turning off Window animations and transitions)
Bluetooth
27th February 2012, 09:02 PM |#1124  
KeiranFTW's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 2,729
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarii

Welcome back DooMLoRD

Current status is:

Working
GSM
Data
Camera
Orientation

Not working
Wifi
Graphical glitches (I believe last window transition animation gets stuck, can be ignored by turning off Window animations and transitions)
Bluetooth

When I tried flashing it, it got stuck and all I could see was the statusbar...
So went back to stock.
We should get ICS within 3 month

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY
27th February 2012, 09:04 PM |#1125  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiranFTW

When I tried flashing it, it got stuck and all I could see was the statusbar...
So went back to stock.
We should get ICS within 3 month

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY

That's the graphics glitch that causes that

Updated fixed version should be available to all soon
27th February 2012, 09:05 PM |#1126  
KeiranFTW's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 2,729
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarii

That's the graphics glitch that causes that

Updated fixed version should be available to all soon

Meaning you can see everything?
Replacing libs should work?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY
27th February 2012, 09:09 PM |#1127  
thomassafca's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 1,515
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiranFTW

Meaning you can see everything?
Replacing libs should work?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY

Do you have the latest kernel?
27th February 2012, 09:11 PM |#1128  
KeiranFTW's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 2,729
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomassafca

Do you have the latest kernel?

Not sure, I got what nick gave me.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY
27th February 2012, 09:12 PM |#1129  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiranFTW

Meaning you can see everything?
Replacing libs should work?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY

Yes you can see everything; I think if you had swiped the statusbar the window should have drawn correctly. It seems that the windows animations are not completing, causing the screen to not show the final image.

Disabling animations and windows transitions gives a temporary fix until a proper fix. Copying over libs from leaked ROM is the current plan
The Following User Says Thank You to Atarii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 09:12 PM |#1130  
thomassafca's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 1,515
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiranFTW

Not sure, I got what nick gave me.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY

Hmm weird, that should work..

Btw, I made a AOSP theme for this beta
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Play Android Development by ThreadRank