No registration required

[Port&MOD][CM7][GB kernel][20-Dec-2011] cm72-111215.1631-NIGHTLY-v1.3

OP Endless7

24th February 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #2401  
Flag Waterloo
Thanks Meter: 40

495 posts
More

My school wifi is the VSA Y9-Y12 one, Hope you can see this, and its randomly disconnects, not randomly connects
25th February 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #2402  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEditionE6

My school wifi is the VSA Y9-Y12 one, Hope you can see this, and its randomly disconnects, not randomly connects

Alright ... it's WPA PSK (PSK : pre shared key, meaning one key for everybody), so it's obviously not dependend of the authentication method.
Still there is the question of the access points. Would be perfect if you could figure that out!
25th February 2012, 01:48 PM   |  #2403  
Flag Waterloo

495 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsschmid

Alright ... it's WPA PSK (PSK : pre shared key, meaning one key for everybody), so it's obviously not dependend of the authentication method.
Still there is the question of the access points. Would be perfect if you could figure that out!

i believe its Cisco System as well
26th February 2012, 01:09 PM   |  #2404  

27 posts
Quote:

i believe its Cisco System as well

My bad ... I thought inSSIDer would give you also the specific model name, but obviously it doesn't.
I'll try to find out if there is a way to see the exact type of the AP, so I'll get back later ...
Thanks so far!
27th February 2012, 06:06 AM   |  #2405  
Flag Waterloo

495 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Stable]

Latest version based on defy-cm7:
20111120.2013-ICS-v1.0

FTP server by chibani:
http://android.loicg.net/roms/

Latest mod-v1.15 for tezet-CM7:

NOTE: it's just a patch for tezet cm7. you have to install tezet cm7 first before applying this patch.
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/M...1.15.zip_links

http://android.loicg.net/roms/endles...-cm7-v1.15.zip

changelog is roughly the same as defy port.

As tezet stick in cm9 development,i make defy port again,which use gingerbread kernel.So phones with euro gb kernels can use cm7 once again.

Code:

[/B]

[/B]

Changelogs and download link for older versions were moved to here.

[How to Install]:

COME>>>HERE<<<

Tips:
1.For full gapps patch,come here.

2.For GPS/WIFI problems,come here.

3.DO NOT install bootmenu or droid2bootstrap in CM7/MIUI or any other rom already with bootmenu/recovery integrated.Anyway,you can download bootmenu from this thread.

Hey endless, I found a lock screen bug, my friend was messing with my phone (I had a gesture lock). He was able to skip the lock and went into my device by repeatedly pressing the camera button. This is quite irritating, do you think you can fix this?

Sent from my MZ601 using xda premium
27th February 2012, 10:03 AM   |  #2406  

27 posts
Quote:

Hey endless, I found a lock screen bug, my friend was messing with my phone (I had a gesture lock). He was able to skip the lock and went into my device by repeatedly pressing the camera button. This is quite irritating, do you think you can fix this?

I can confirm this! I was using this

lock screen. No matter which combination you set, a single touch of one of the dots or any arbitrary combination would unlock the screen.
Right now I can't test anything, my phone took a dive day before yesterday :(
27th February 2012, 11:41 AM   |  #2407  

27 posts
More
i have 2 questions and 1 bug report for you

to install this ROM i had to flash a sbf file, but what is it?

if i want to change ROM or just come back to original gingerbread i have to flash another sbf file?

i found a bug with wifi, usually if i want to see a youtube video my wifi just stop working and i have to turno off/turn on it to have it working, and only with luck i can see that video
27th February 2012, 07:19 PM   |  #2408  
Thanks Meter: 6

126 posts
I successfully installed this rom on top of a retail DE 2.3.4 gingerbread.
I am pretty pleased - works well.
However I found a bug: video recording freezes instantly - every format. The result is a file with 32 bytes. Any solution?
28th February 2012, 05:37 PM   |  #2409  
Flag Waterloo

495 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo27

i have 2 questions and 1 bug report for you

to install this ROM i had to flash a sbf file, but what is it?

if i want to change ROM or just come back to original gingerbread i have to flash another sbf file?

i found a bug with wifi, usually if i want to see a youtube video my wifi just stop working and i have to turno off/turn on it to have it working, and only with luck i can see that video

to flash a sbf file, it will revert your phone back to the stock rom that your choose, losing all the data.
if you wish to do that, you should be able to find your stock motorola rom here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1465476
29th February 2012, 03:37 AM   |  #2410  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
after some days(>20), I found my wifi always break in some seconds(maybe < 60).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread