Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Packages][7-16] ICS V6 Supercharger- now w/ PDroid

Tip us?

grayfoxmg1
Old
Thanks Meter 508

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateorod View Post
I made a services.jar modded from eyeballer's 2/26 non-opengl build. Has cut down on the bugs so far. I will run it in my device tonight and if it looks unharmful, I will replace the top file tomorrow.
PM me if it works, than I can replace my files on Sam's thread.

Sent from my Nook Color, running Samiam303's ICS nightly V6 SuperCharged, using Tapatalk.
Current Devices:
Nook Color:

HTC One X (AT&T):

Did you know that Team Venom has their own forum? CHECK IT OUT

Rick_V
Old
Thanks Meter 4
When I do step 11 in the second post (rerun V6) nothing happens I just get dropped back to /sdcard #.

grayfoxmg1
Old
Thanks Meter 508

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_V View Post
When I do step 11 in the second post (rerun V6) nothing happens I just get dropped back to /sdcard #.
This happened to me, download Script Manager from market(it's free). Run your V6 script in that program.
Current Devices:
Nook Color:

HTC One X (AT&T):

The Following User Says Thank You to grayfoxmg1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mateorod
Old
(Last edited by mateorod; 27th February 2012 at 09:43 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3504

DONATE TO ME
An encore (nook) specific services.jar for the 2/27 builds will be up in about 20 mins.

Update: Now up on original post attachment list.

grayfoxmg1
Old
(Last edited by grayfoxmg1; 27th February 2012 at 11:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 508

DONATE TO ME
Okay so I made this ZIP, it should replace your service.jar with the newest one for V6(from mateorod's post), and the bootanimation to the official CM9 one (Video Link)(Tnpapadakos' files).
Current Devices:
Nook Color:

HTC One X (AT&T):

mateorod
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3504

DONATE TO ME
Grey

Could you be more specific about what is included in the zip you just posted here for anyone who isn't following the other thread? I read it fairly regularly, but I have no idea myself. There are a ton of tweaked packages running around right now, they can be hard to keep straight.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mateorod For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-somebody-
Old
Thanks Meter 640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Grey

Could you be more specific about what is included in the zip you just posted here for anyone who isn't following the other thread? I read it fairly regularly, but I have no idea myself. There are a ton of tweaked packages running around right now, they can be hard to keep straight.

Thanks
yeah i have to agree, its precisely why i gave up on running ics on my nook, too many messy mixed messaged threads going on mixing mods. itd be great to just see an ics rom compiled with everything included to make lives of idiots like me easier.
HTC Evo Shift 4G (Sprint)
Droid X (Verizon)
Droid 3 (Verizon)
Galaxy S 3 (Verizon)
B&N Nook Color

grayfoxmg1
Old
Thanks Meter 508

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Gray

Thanks
I fixed it
Current Devices:
Nook Color:

HTC One X (AT&T):

numus
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Am I the only one who can't find V6 U9RC6.9 and doesn't see build.prop options?
The Following User Says Thank You to numus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

seth.i.simmons
Old
(Last edited by seth.i.simmons; 2nd March 2012 at 05:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfoxmg1 View Post
Okay so I made this ZIP, it should replace your service.jar with the newest one for V6(from mateorod's post), and the bootanimation to the official CM9 one (Video Link)(Tnpapadakos' files).
Thanks for that zip! Just a heads up though, if you drop any boot animation in /data/local, you dont have to worry about it being overwritten when flashing a new nightly. The one in /data/local overrides the one in /system/media, and will not be replaced on install of a nightly.

On another note, for those that have the boot animation already, or just want to have the script and latest services.jar, I made a zip (actually based off of yours, grayfoxmg1, since I'm new to this) that will copy services.jar (EDIT: This is for the 0227 services.jar file. I will be uploading a zip with the 0302 one shortly.)(mateorod's latest Nook specific one) to /system/framework, and will put the V6 script (latest RC6.9, named "V6.sh") onto the root of your sdcard. If there any issues let me know, as I am new to making flashable zips.

Zip without boot animation (EDIT: This is for the 0227 services.jar file. I will be uploading a zip with the 0302 one shortly.) :

http://db.tt/fUIddDP4

Zip with boot animation placed in /data/local to make it (EDIT: This is for the 0227 services.jar file. I will be uploading a zip with the 0302 one shortly.) :

http://db.tt/MjJ5LEgK

(If this is the wrong place to put this, or for any reason you dont want it here, just let me know and I will remove it!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by numus View Post
Am I the only one who can't find V6 U9RC6.9 and doesn't see build.prop options?
No, for some reason (I suppose he just uses init.rc tweaks now) there is no longer that option. Ran the script 3 times, and no build.prop options :/

Tags
botbrew, v6 supercharger