Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 48,302 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Automatic bootloader UNLOCK/ROOT for AT&T 1.26/1.57/1.83/4.5.91 [UPDATE 07/31/11]

Tip us?

greenstrat67
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mramirezusa View Post
Procedure:
1. Download the following file from this link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JP9ZG268

2. Unzip the file inside of a new folder on your hard disk
3. Double check if actually you have a “unlock” bootloader unit ready to flash a ROM (prerequisite). How do you do this? Turn off complete your unit then press and hold vol down key and turn on your unit until it show up a tag “Unlocked” upper left corner and under this tag show up “Fastboot” release the vol down key
4. Now press vol up key to enter to the “Fastboot” mode
5. A tag under Fastboot will show up as follow: “Starting Fastboot protocol support”
6. Now is time to run the magic, go to the carpet you just unzip the file and double press or run “clean_4.5.91_ATT” file
7. A new windows DOS windows box will show up, now just press any key to continue on each part of the process
8. Flashing System / Webtop / Preinstall will take a little longer (aprox. 1 minute each) so be patience and let the magic do their work
9. At the end of the process you will be ask to reboot your phone automatic.
10. Enjoy it!

PROS:
• This procedure will actually CLEAN complete your phone except your INTERNAL & EXTERNAL sdcards.
• At the end you will have a Phone running pristine images of 4.5.91
• You will ended with an automatic root system, you just need to install Superuser from the market after first boot, no more hassles looking for rooting options
• You will end with Official Mobile Hotspot working so no more APN hacks or third hands apk from the market.
Can anyone help me out please. I need to do this again but I cannot find the clean_4.5.91_ATT.bat file anywhere. Can someone tell me where to get it? Thanks much, greenstrat67

thewizardofozz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can I unlock the bootloader on 99% battery? Even though I bought a new one, it won't load 'till 100%, and I really want to unlock it already.

Zeljko1234
Old
Thanks Meter 1846
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewizardofozz View Post
Can I unlock the bootloader on 99% battery? Even though I bought a new one, it won't load 'till 100%, and I really want to unlock it already.
Check voltage, if is 4200mV or few mV less then you can
Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD unlocked with optimized CM11
LG G Pad 8.3 unlocked with LINARO/SABERMOD CyanogenMod 11
Motorola Atrix 4G (AT&T) unlocked with (MROM CM7) CM9 with Polish(ed) 3.1.10 kernel
Nexus 7 unlocked with CM11 my own build

troysite
Old
Thanks Meter 1
does it work on international atrux?i mean ME860.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

BeachBum68
Old
Thanks Meter 0
shortfuse.org has a link to depositfiles.com for v2.33 of SuperOneClick at:

http [colon-slash-slash] depositfiles.com [slash] files [slash] n0dcxce3t

You'll have to fill in the blanks as I can't post urls yet.
--Bruno

Harrison85
Old
Thanks Meter 8
or this link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/9922717...nlock_v4.2.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to Harrison85 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ErnestoD
Old
Thanks Meter 167
I´d like to know if ths procedure is/will be for version 4.5.191. If is/wont be, is there any way to unlock bootloader in this version.

Thanks

andanao2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Unique ID not valid

This is my first phone and i've been reading for a bit on how to unlock the bootloader, i recently upgraded to 4.5.141 and read that this worked to unlock it
I follow everything and then i get Failed to boot, from there i followed the onscreen instructions and then i get my unique ID and then i go on to step nine where you have to type in your unique ID once i put it in i get: <bootloader> Unique ID is not valid Aborting.
Then i press a key to continue and the phone reboots on the failed to boot 0x1000 and it repeats

Please Help Thanks

P.s. I have also tried pulling the battery and i still get the failed to boot screen

BeachBum68
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 4.5.141 Boot unlock

So at this point, are we "comfortable" that this procedure will successfully unlock an Atrix 4G with system version 4.5.141.MB880.ATT.en.US, running Android 2.3.6?
Just want a confirmation from a more advanced user.
I'm relatively new to Android so I wanted some definitive confirmation.
Thanks for your time.

Harrison85
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBum68 View Post
So at this point, are we "comfortable" that this procedure will successfully unlock an Atrix 4G with system version 4.5.141.MB880.ATT.en.US, running Android 2.3.6?
Just want a confirmation from a more advanced user.
I'm relatively new to Android so I wanted some definitive confirmation.
Thanks for your time.
Yes I can confirm it does work. any questions please reply ill do my best to answer them[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanao2 View Post
This is my first phone and i've been reading for a bit on how to unlock the bootloader, i recently upgraded to 4.5.141 and read that this worked to unlock it
I follow everything and then i get Failed to boot, from there i followed the onscreen instructions and then i get my unique ID and then i go on to step nine where you have to type in your unique ID once i put it in i get: <bootloader> Unique ID is not valid Aborting.
Then i press a key to continue and the phone reboots on the failed to boot 0x1000 and it repeats

Please Help Thanks

P.s. I have also tried pulling the battery and i still get the failed to boot screen

Hi there, did you try the fix for that error, option 3. pull battery hold the down volume rocker until you have fastboot protocol started. then follow on screen instructions.

give me a shout if you have any more questions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harrison85 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
armando, atrix, cm7, cwm, rojas, root, unlock