FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

New battery MOD for 2.3.6?

27th February 2012, 02:54 AM |#1  
OP Member
PHOENIX
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
I just updated to silver ota 2.3.6 and my battery MOD (circle %) for 2.3.5 causes boot loop. Anyway i can get it to work for the new update?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

27th February 2012, 04:54 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
If you created your battery mod from UOT KITCHEN, you'll need to upload the 2.3.6 UCLA3 systemUI.apk, framework-res.apk, twframework-res.apk... redo your battery selection in KITCHEN, then flash the new cooked up zip via CWM.
27th February 2012, 04:02 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
So THAT'S what happened to me!
Lol. I installed it yesterday after upgrading to UCLA 2.3.6 two days ago and got stuck in the bootloop. Thought I read it was for 2.3.6
27th February 2012, 06:24 PM |#4  
San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Wronv 2.3.6...there was a version of the 2.3.6 rom that came OTA back in Decemberish... Another came out last week?. The blue circle battery mod was for the old version. You can make a new version and flash it using UOT Kitchen. It has walk throughs telling you what files you'll need to upload.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
The Following User Says Thank You to jslanger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 08:52 PM |#5  
OP Member
PHOENIX
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Awesome thanks!! Works as advertised!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread