Post Reply

ROMs, Kernels, Modules, Basebands, Recoveries, Tools, Mods For X8/W8

OP lucastan96

27th February 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #81  
Senior Member
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U WANT MY LOCATION?
Thanks Meter: 465
 
1,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Bolt the rom by me is a froyo not Gingerbread... Can't you read on the thread? Or you din't even take any time to make this list, you just add all the roms in thare and hoping it is gingerbread. Anyways no disrespect im kinky a bit cuz i din't get enough sleep today anyway bye and thank you for your wasted time in reading this And af974 please don't put me on warning again cuz i don't troll you consider trolling everything im still on warning cuz i trolled someone... What? I dint troll anyone if i want to troll someone i will do it like a boss. Sorry for a bit-off-topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spevky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 11:41 PM   |  #82  
lucastan96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Malacca
Thanks Meter: 2,101
 
2,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spevky

Bolt the rom by me is a froyo not Gingerbread... Can't you read on the thread? Or you din't even take any time to make this list, you just add all the roms in thare and hoping it is gingerbread. Anyways no disrespect im kinky a bit cuz i din't get enough sleep today anyway bye and thank you for your wasted time in reading this And af974 please don't put me on warning again cuz i don't troll you consider trolling everything im still on warning cuz i trolled someone... What? I dint troll anyone if i want to troll someone i will do it like a boss. Sorry for a bit-off-topic.

Sorry for my mistake. Its just a small one, you dont need to be so angry. Everyone makes mistake, because we are HUMAN.

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!
28th February 2012, 11:26 AM   |  #83  
lucastan96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Malacca
Thanks Meter: 2,101
 
2,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Ok, now Spevky is being weird. I had removed Bolt from list a long time due to a closed thread & dead links!!! Guys, help me double check!

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!
28th February 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #84  
lucastan96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Malacca
Thanks Meter: 2,101
 
2,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Updated List (28/2/12)

- Added Faster Wifi mod!
- Renamed Paul-xxx's ROM & replaced link too!
- Separated recoveries to a new section...
- ATTENTION MODERATORS!!!
Help needed! Please read beginning of my thread!! Thanks!!


Hit the THANKS button to support me!!
This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!
28th February 2012, 01:50 PM   |  #85  
Senior Member
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U WANT MY LOCATION?
Thanks Meter: 465
 
1,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucastan96

Sorry for my mistake. Its just a small one, you dont need to be so angry. Everyone makes mistake, because we are HUMAN.

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!

... What? Im not angry. Why do people think that im angry all the time? Im not hulk!
B.Jay
28th February 2012, 04:17 PM   |  #86  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spevky

Why do people think that im angry all the time?

Maybe it has something to do with the wording and "tone" of your posts?
28th February 2012, 04:49 PM   |  #87  
Member
Flag NCR
Thanks Meter: 14
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Hey Luc,

Just add the Kernel names with the Rom Names,
It will help noobs to decide fast,

As after you efforts for providing single place for roms and links, yet there are many questions on " WHICH ROM IS BEST OR WHICH KERNEL IS BEST",

Sorry to say bro your effort is yet not helpful for these dumbs.
The Following User Says Thank You to kumarv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 11:34 PM   |  #88  
lucastan96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Malacca
Thanks Meter: 2,101
 
2,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Yes, I am working on it. I had done with Eclair & Froyo.

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!
The Following User Says Thank You to lucastan96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th February 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #89  
lucastan96's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Malacca
Thanks Meter: 2,101
 
2,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
So.. no MODERATORS can grant my request?? Please at least reply or PM me with your answers...

This mail was delivered to you using XDA Premium!
29th February 2012, 10:17 AM   |  #90  
c0dex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 380
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
this is a good thread for newbies, its juz like a newbie index and guide

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes