Post Reply

[ROM][KANG][2012.09.16] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 Milestone XT720

OP fjfalcon

26th February 2012, 10:17 PM   |  #1061  
Keion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Danville, California
Thanks Meter: 350
 
1,312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Wait, what happened to the bug list and the feature list? Does 720p recording work now?
27th February 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #1062  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 833
 
3,447 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inge2000

Hi, Ive installed the newest version... hardware buttons work fine...

Yeah it was my bug just not sure what causes it.
27th February 2012, 08:37 AM   |  #1063  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
hello all, might be a very simple question but i need to know

1. can Peshovec test branch releases be applied as update on CyanogenMod 7.2.0 Milestone XT720.
2. what are the visible benefits to user (not technical)

Regards
Sandy
27th February 2012, 08:44 AM   |  #1064  
Senior Member
Flag GR
Thanks Meter: 18
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
hi guys
just flashed the rom in my xt720 but i have some questions...
1)can i use the xenon flash as a flashlight?
2)in the video settings i chose wide(30m) and i got a force close of the camera....when i changed to high i managed to record video with success, anyone having this problem?
3)in video mode i see some lines to the screen like parasites...
much better quality thought than the 2.1 stock rom where i had this parasite lines much stronger....its a hardware or software problem?

thanks!!!
27th February 2012, 10:25 AM   |  #1065  
Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 7
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alekos-ep91

hi guys
just flashed the rom in my xt720 but i have some questions...
1)can i use the xenon flash as a flashlight?
2)in the video settings i chose wide(30m) and i got a force close of the camera....when i changed to high i managed to record video with success, anyone having this problem?
3)in video mode i see some lines to the screen like parasites...
much better quality thought than the 2.1 stock rom where i had this parasite lines much stronger....its a hardware or software problem?

thanks!!!

try to answer.

1. you cant use xenon for flashlight, only can use the red light, built in torch program.
2. when i tried on wide first time i cant launch it (but not force close), 2nd time works fine. same with high seting.
3. try use it on outdoor or not in low light. in low light will apperars something like you said (like parasite), but not in bright place.
The Following User Says Thank You to ndempist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 11:26 AM   |  #1066  
Senior Member
Flag GR
Thanks Meter: 18
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndempist

try to answer.

1. you cant use xenon for flashlight, only can use the red light, built in torch program.
2. when i tried on wide first time i cant launch it (but not force close), 2nd time works fine. same with high seting.
3. try use it on outdoor or not in low light. in low light will apperars something like you said (like parasite), but not in bright place.


1)too shame
2)after a restart i dont have this problem any more
3)i tried it...you are right...on outdoor this parasites disappiared...

thanks


what about the battery percent %....is there any 1% mod??
27th February 2012, 12:44 PM   |  #1067  
mchlbenner's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 497
 
1,721 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Are kernel doesn't support 1% battery.
Leave it alone.

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using xda premium
27th February 2012, 07:00 PM   |  #1068  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 342
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitu_vats

hello all, might be a very simple question but i need to know

1. can Peshovec test branch releases be applied as update on CyanogenMod 7.2.0 Milestone XT720.
2. what are the visible benefits to user (not technical)

Regards
Sandy

1. Yes it can be updated (basically update delete whatever there is in system partition and write the new content in it). I just update, delete the dalvik-cache

2. Visible
-- to small by default (have to use one of the lcd change scripts),
-- almost no auto nothing (e.g. your sdext applications will not work out of the box),
-- no Gapps by default (you have to install them separately)
-- playlka you can start the music, when screen is locked with the media key (actually it copies the behavior of the headset button), you can use camera key (when screen locked and music is playing) to toggle play/pause
-- when taking pictures (including 6M wide (advertised as 8mp wide in stock)) , rotation is correctly written in the files
-- during video recording, pressing gently camera key will autofocus
-- i am not sure about hdmi difference right now, but stock MediaGallery is claimed to work as expected (as the video too)
-- usb and wireless tethering (cm7 native) are working (although some patch for linux side is required for the usb one)
-- not-usable leftovers of the stock camera and stock camcorder
-- doesn't include the Mio's fix for sensors (needed if you use the modsbf)

-- others, which i missed (if any)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peshovec For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #1069  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Hello, i installed this CM7 yesterday.
But i have bad battery life (near 1 day with normally use), it drain my battery faster than CM6 a lot.
Any advice for me?
P/S: I saw something call sleep in this rom, do i need to use it? I'm using screen off and lock app.
28th February 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #1070  
pables123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tagbilaran City
Thanks Meter: 22
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
me too my battery dont last for a day.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, cyanogenmodxt720, gingerbread, milestone xt720, xt720
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes