Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,606 Members 47,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK ROMS] N7000 All stock ROMs + install + Root guide All at 1place,Latest 4.1.*

Tip us?

khan.dharvesh
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Ketan, did u try LA6? Howz it ? any notable difference?
Current Devices
iPhone 5 Black
HTC One
Surface Pro
Galaxy S3
Galaxy note-White
iPhone4S -White
Apple iPad 2 (White)
Sony Vaio - S
MacBook Air 11
Dell Venue pro (worst device i ever had in my life)

anjath
Old
Thanks Meter 79
nope! ketan is on LA5

we are waiting for LB2

dr.ketan
Old
(Last edited by dr.ketan; 27th February 2012 at 11:42 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 25982

DONATE TO ME
Yes i dont think markable difference betwin la4/5/6
Hope lb2 for india should release soon. But now really needs ICS, no more trial for gb.
Even google is eager to launch os 5 (jelly bean) that will have android + win8 dual boot option. N motorola razr likely first device to get it in second qtr, n we? Wish atleast get ICS

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
For N7100---For N7000
My Applications

---Will back soon from a small break ---

indiandroid
Old
(Last edited by indiandroid; 27th February 2012 at 12:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 52
Just to share the experience of installing Stock LB1 ...

1. I was on Checkrom NoteHD
2. Did a Nandroid Backup + Titanium Backup + Copied SD card and MMC contents to PC + Contacts & SMS backup [Copied ROM and CF Kernel to the external card in Fimware folder]
3. Reboot into recovery from CWM
4. Do Wipe Dalvik--Wipe battery Stats-- Reset/Format-- and then when I selected Reboot system now...I Got Stuck into Bootlops...
5. I knew what was the problem..and then Formatted both the Internal and SD card memories from recovery.
6.Then I selected Reboot ...from recovery...But I was still stuck in Bootlops..
7. After many frustrating tries...I Did this..
8. Choose Turn Off or Power OFF the phone after doing above steps...DO NOT SELECT REBOOT SYSTEM FROM RECOVERY...IT WILL GIVE YOU BOOTLOPS..
9. When the Phone boots up..Go to CWM and Flash Stock Firmware--Select CF Kernel which you copied along and press Flash Normally..Voila
10. After flashing LB1 do a Reset/Format from recovery and then Turn the Phone OFF from recovery..Dont select reboot system now..you will get stuck into Bootlops..
11. After Flashing LB1 and doing a Format..Turn Off the phone completely..
12. Turn it on in a Normal Way and you will be fine..

I Hope it helps those who are getting stuck into bootlops..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan View Post
Hope lb2 for india should release soon.
By when ? News from which source ?

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan.dharvesh View Post
Ketan, did u try LA6? Howz it ? any notable difference?
LA6 is a Russian release and is useless...I v tried it
Phone : Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
Rom: Stock Jellybean N7100XXDMC3

Phone
: Samsung Galaxy Note I GT-N7000
Rom: Galactus Mod LT5 with Xposed Framework & Linaro C.O.H Kernel

Tablet : Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000
Rom: Android Revolution HD v 7.0

ksporry
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by djidji777 View Post
^^ just find GT-N7000-MULTI-CSC-OXALA5.tar and flash it using Mobile Odin (just that file!). if you can't find that file alone, then you must dwnld N7000XXLA3_N7000OXALA3_OXA package and there you will find it.
I assume you meant to say that this will fix my null null keyboard problem?
I'm a little surprised that some people don't have this problem, although, it may be related to that message that I get after flashing the ROM (after flashing, when it starts in recovery, I get the message "can't access /system/csc/tgy/system", but it still says that flashing the CSC was successful...)

djidji777
Old
Thanks Meter 7
yes, I meant on null null problem... well, this is well known "problem" or let me say bug when flashing a stock ROM and if you read this thread from the beginning, you'll find that lot of people complain about that.

cswithxda
Old
(Last edited by cswithxda; 27th February 2012 at 06:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 34
Dr,

I see people asking this above, but I'm not sure if they're asking about the same LB1 i'm talking about. (And it's not remarked in the OP either) There are several LB1 roms now (from Poland and Italy iirc), and i see you said "LB1 is non-wipe". Just to make sure:

N7000XXLB1--------------------2012 February--------N7000OXALB1-----------Open Germany

Is it non-wipe?

Thanks!

dr.ketan
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 25982

DONATE TO ME
Yes open Germany non wipe

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
For N7100---For N7000
My Applications

---Will back soon from a small break ---
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

schaggo
Old
Thanks Meter 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksporry View Post
...I get the message "can't access /system/csc/tgy/system", but it still says that flashing the CSC was successful...)
Yes, *flashing* the CSC image was successful. Applying the TGY CSC data was not successful, as the data for TGY is not contained in the CSC image you flashed.
Are you now able to understand the underlying process and thus make sense of the error message? If not, ask again, I'll type it out when at my PC, on-screen keyboards suck hard.

#Tapatalk #Galaxy Note
Current: Sony XPERIA Z1 Compact (D5503) unlocked, rooted stock 4.4.4 | Asus Transformer Pad (TF300T) locked, rooted stock 4.3
Deprecated: Sony XPERIA Z, Sony XPERIA T, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC DesireZ, HTC 7, Nokia N900, HTC Magic, HTC Touch Pro, SonyEricsson XPERIA X1, HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Canary (Orange SPV) et al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryland Johnson View Post
It is clear that this phone has an awful lot more artificial intelligence than some of its owners.

anjath
Old
Thanks Meter 79
i have upgraded to LB1 keeping CF root kernel. my kernel version is still on KK1 because of keeping root. is this okay? will this reduce overall performance because my baseband and build is the latest LB1 and kernel is still KK1.

thanks.

Tags
dr.ketan's open hour