Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,721 Members 51,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Argen2Stone 3 (Based on Official 2.3.4 UK)

Tip us?

santiemanuel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 428
The reboot is caused by the problem with stock lockscreen, set any theme and it will be ok.
www.miuithemes.com
place mtz to /sdcard/MIUI/Theme
Start Theme app -> Customize -> Lockscreen -> Choose desired theme. Done

Combo Tweaker now available at Magicbox, update the app. This feature allows you to configure the combokeys, full keyboard to use.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to santiemanuel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ezaias
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by santiemanuel View Post
The reboot is caused by the problem with stock lockscreen, set any theme and it will be ok.
www.miuithemes.com
Start Theme app -> Customize -> Lockscreen -> Choose desired theme. Done

Combo Tweaker now available at Magicbox, update the app. This feature allows you to configure the combokeys, full keyboard to use.
good day Saint, his rom is beautiful you did a great job, I really want to install it however I can use 2.3.6 to install Brazil Retail Your rom directly or Downgread have to do?, Boot menu, and have perfectly Recovery Working
Thanks again Thanking You

KickButts
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaias View Post
good day Saint, his rom is beautiful you did a great job, I really want to install it however I can use 2.3.6 to install Brazil Retail Your rom directly or Downgread have to do?, Boot menu, and have perfectly Recovery Working
Thanks again Thanking You
It's impossible to downgrade from 2.3.6, AFAIK.
Proud owner of a beautiful Black Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE
Quote:
If I help you in any way, please give me a thumbs up and click on the button below!
If I displeased you in any way, please send me a PM and tell me about.

MaxK47
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Actually, it's possible to downgrade from Brazil Retail, it's the ROMs from Vivo (BR) and Personal (AR) that can't be downgraded.
Sony Xperia S LT26i running PAC v23, 3.4 kernel @ 1.5GHz
Previous: Motorola Quench, Milestone, Milestone 2, Atrix 4G, Galaxy S II

Gogz_
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by santiemanuel View Post
www.miuithemes.com
Start Theme app -> Customize -> Lockscreen -> Choose desired theme.

That fixed it! Good man santiemanuel! Loving this ROM. Very snappy. Keep up the good work!

braby
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Can someone post some guideline on how to install this ROM?
I have 2.2.2 on the phone and from santie's post it says to install this when on 2.3.4...

When I see this on and-developers.com then I am confused:
"2.3.4 Service Version

*Warning! It's NOT POSSIBLE TO DOWNGRADE back to Froyo (or custom rom) AFTER FLASHING 2.3.4 SBF below (except China one). Use nandroid backup instead, if you want 2.3.4 and have possibility of future downgrade!*"

So if I just install SBF I can forget to install Argen 3.0 unless I use nandroid backup, but how to use nandroid backup with factory SBF?
On top of everything Multiupload doesn't work so I can't even get 2.3.4 SBF.

Any help would be appreciated, I've been waiting for this ROM for over a month now and can't wait to install it!
Thanks!!!
Main:
HTC One 2014 (M8) (Gunmetal)
ViperOne M8

Backup:
Samsung SIII Mini
VIRGINITY

MaxK47
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by braby View Post
Can someone post some guideline on how to install this ROM?
I have 2.2.2 on the phone and from santie's post it says to install this when on 2.3.4...

When I see this on and-developers.com then I am confused:
"2.3.4 Service Version

*Warning! It's NOT POSSIBLE TO DOWNGRADE back to Froyo (or custom rom) AFTER FLASHING 2.3.4 SBF below (except China one). Use nandroid backup instead, if you want 2.3.4 and have possibility of future downgrade!*"

So if I just install SBF I can forget to install Argen 3.0 unless I use nandroid backup, but how to use nandroid backup with factory SBF?
On top of everything Multiupload doesn't work so I can't even get 2.3.4 SBF.

Any help would be appreciated, I've been waiting for this ROM for over a month now and can't wait to install it!
Thanks!!!
It's now possibly to downgrade to Froyo from Stock UK, there's a topic that explains how here in the forum, only the 2.3.6 roms from Vivo (Brazil) and Personal (Argentina) are unrootable/undowngradeable right now. Get the 2.3.4 UK sbf, apply it, then follow the tutorial from the first page and you're good to go.
Sony Xperia S LT26i running PAC v23, 3.4 kernel @ 1.5GHz
Previous: Motorola Quench, Milestone, Milestone 2, Atrix 4G, Galaxy S II
The Following User Says Thank You to MaxK47 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AragornPE
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Santi, this looks insanely great! As always, excellent job! Those kind of great things is what I miss from the M2...

M3 XT860
DarkDroid 1.1 (Unsafe) + Hash's ICS Beta 1 (Safe)
Nokia E50[stolen] -> Nokia 6120[deprecated] -> Nokia 6710 Navigator[R.I.P] -> Nokia X6[sold] -> Milestone 2 [R.I.P] -> Milestone 3[gift] -> Galaxy Note [R.I.P.] -> Galaxy Note 3 N9005
Rest in Pieces

braby
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxK47 View Post
It's now possibly to downgrade to Froyo from Stock UK, there's a topic that explains how here in the forum, only the 2.3.6 roms from Vivo (Brazil) and Personal (Argentina) are unrootable/undowngradeable right now. Get the 2.3.4 UK sbf, apply it, then follow the tutorial from the first page and you're good to go.
Thanks bud...you are the MAN!
I just didn't want to put the phone in the mode where I couldn't do anything with it.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

By the way...any idea where to get 2.3.4 SBF?
Multiupload is down for days now.

FOUND IT:
http://www.parswin.ir/%D9%85%D9%88%D...stone-2-a.html
Main:
HTC One 2014 (M8) (Gunmetal)
ViperOne M8

Backup:
Samsung SIII Mini
VIRGINITY

szmartin
Old
Thanks Meter 1