Minimilistic Text Donate (for custom fonts)
Simi Clock Donate (for custom fonts)
Fancy Widgets (better than Beautiful Widgets 100 fold)
maybe it's time to reach out to the app developer, we are just users here and not experts. Seems the logical thing to do.
---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of us have seen how to get paid apps for free. But I made my choice to support app developers by PAYING for their efforts because it's the right thing to do. Expecting everything for free is seriously messed up.
I know I would be pissed if I saw an app I made being pirated. Especially if my livelihood depended on my development efforts. It would be like taking food out of my 4 kids mouths.
I say support your devs and themers......a lot of hard work is put into these things you use.
Starting to get much better at it. This is what I have it do when I connect to my Car Bluetooth:
1) Disable PIN Security so I don't need to unlock my phone while in the car (one less distraction)
2) Set Media Volume to 15
3) Turn Wifi off
4) Change Display timeout to 30 minutes (nice for google maps and viewing the album art of the streaming music)
5) Turn on GPS IF power is connected to phone
6) Start recording video with DailyRoads Voyager ( A car DVR program in case of an accident so you then have Objective evidence)
7) Play the THX sound after a couple seconds to make sure the Bluetooth audio streaming is working right
Still trying to get a better understanding on how to create a pop-up menu with the new Scenes element. Wish the old Menu element was there as that fit my needs perfectly fine.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|