Originally Posted by dastars
Tasker is an absolute can't-live-without once you get the hang of it. Amazing automation of your phone.
Starting to get much better at it. This is what I have it do when I connect to my Car Bluetooth:
1) Disable PIN Security so I don't need to unlock my phone while in the car (one less distraction)
2) Set Media Volume to 15
3) Turn Wifi off
4) Change Display timeout to 30 minutes (nice for google maps and viewing the album art of the streaming music)
5) Turn on GPS IF power is connected to phone
6) Start recording video with DailyRoads Voyager ( A car DVR program in case of an accident so you then have Objective evidence)
7) Play the THX sound after a couple seconds to make sure the Bluetooth audio streaming is working right
Still trying to get a better understanding on how to create a pop-up menu with the new Scenes element. Wish the old Menu element was there as that fit my needs perfectly fine.