Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,339 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP.! rom gone wrong?

Tip us?

triplepf
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HELP.! rom gone wrong?

i have hboot 1.50 and decided to take a chance rooting my phone it worked i had a rom going good for a month but then i decided to change roms but now when i flashed the rom it made my phone boot up a sound? no color no nothing yu hear the start up sound and thats it. so i try to flash back to my original rom no luck same problem. i flashed a differnet kernel and still no luck any suggestions

thos25
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplepf View Post
i have hboot 1.50 and decided to take a chance rooting my phone it worked i had a rom going good for a month but then i decided to change roms but now when i flashed the rom it made my phone boot up a sound? no color no nothing yu hear the start up sound and thats it. so i try to flash back to my original rom no luck same problem. i flashed a differnet kernel and still no luck any suggestions
If you are already trying to flash it via Fastboot, then I would just relock it and Ruu back to stock. If you aren't using Fastboot, will then that's 2/3 your problem.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

GrimReaper24
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1089
Sounds like you didn't wipe right when you flashed ... You may be able to fastboot boot recovery.img and wipe and flash the rom if not like the other user said

Tho Wipe first everything not your SD card ....
Relock your phone.
Run the 2.17 RUU exe and redo the unlock code and flash a recovery..
Fastboot boot recovery.img
wipe everything not SD card
Flash rom....
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.
Drop me a thanks if you liked the help.