Ask a question

No registration required

HELP.! rom gone wrong?

OP triplepf

27th February 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
i have hboot 1.50 and decided to take a chance rooting my phone it worked i had a rom going good for a month but then i decided to change roms but now when i flashed the rom it made my phone boot up a sound? no color no nothing yu hear the start up sound and thats it. so i try to flash back to my original rom no luck same problem. i flashed a differnet kernel and still no luck any suggestions
28th February 2012, 02:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Blm-Normal IL
Thanks Meter: 67

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplepf

i have hboot 1.50 and decided to take a chance rooting my phone it worked i had a rom going good for a month but then i decided to change roms but now when i flashed the rom it made my phone boot up a sound? no color no nothing yu hear the start up sound and thats it. so i try to flash back to my original rom no luck same problem. i flashed a differnet kernel and still no luck any suggestions

If you are already trying to flash it via Fastboot, then I would just relock it and Ruu back to stock. If you aren't using Fastboot, will then that's 2/3 your problem.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
28th February 2012, 02:19 AM   |  #3  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089

5,473 posts
More
Sounds like you didn't wipe right when you flashed ... You may be able to fastboot boot recovery.img and wipe and flash the rom if not like the other user said

Tho Wipe first everything not your SD card ....
Relock your phone.
Run the 2.17 RUU exe and redo the unlock code and flash a recovery..
Fastboot boot recovery.img
wipe everything not SD card
Flash rom....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread