Originally Posted by warunamail
First thanks for these nice mods.
I want to know if I just change build.prop as u'r one using text editor in root explorer still can I get the same effect. I using CN and DPI 132. Market just working fine for me so I don't want to mess up with market again.
Yup, you can apply the mods like this:
1. Open the Pastebin Link in the OP
2. Open your current build.prop in Root Explorer's Text Editor
3. Copy the "RAW Paste Data" from Pastebin (text box is at the end of the page and labled)
4. Delete all the text in the current build.prop in Root Explorer
5. Paste in the text from Pastebin
6. Find the line that starts with "ro.sf.lcd_density" (first line after "Additional Build Properties")
7. Change that value from 120 to whatever you want your DPI to be (in your case, 132)
8. Save file (Root Explorer will also make a backup of your original build.prop)
9. Reboot and Enjoy!