Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[2014.05.01][ROOT] Mobile ODIN v4.20

Tip us?

jdsemler
Old
Thanks Meter 18
dump file attached from AT&T Galaxy Note i717
Attached Files
File Type: zip mobileodin.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.3 KB, 96 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdsemler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

santiga
Old
(Last edited by santiga; 24th February 2012 at 02:49 PM.) Reason: Attach a file
Thanks Meter 1
Default Mobile ODIN dump file

I have a GT-P7500 device, and Mobile ODIN seems to not work, and I have a dump file from this Mobile ODIN, here is my DUMP:
Attached Files
File Type: txt mobileodin.txt - [Click for QR Code] (14.0 KB, 33 views)

kuronosan
Old
Thanks Meter 339
No love for the Fascinate? I see some newer phones in that list and I know some dumps have been posted.

Sent in an Ice Cream Sandwich from my SCH-I500.
Click here to donate.

notiones
Old
(Last edited by notiones; 27th February 2012 at 09:52 PM.) Reason: new info to add
Thanks Meter 4
Default Supported kernels and roms

I have rooted my SGH-i777 and installed Mobile Odin Pro, but I am confused on which kernels, other than stock, and roms are compatible. I have been in this forum for 4 hours now and cannot find an answer. So many posts saying "you are awesome" my eyes have started to bleed. My best guess is that Odin will tell me if something isn't compatible. I did see a kernel on page one, but it was version 1. I thought we were at 2 now?

Finally found a kernel that was a .tar file and MobileOdin installed it without issue. I couldn't find any ROM's that installed via MobileOdin, because everything is a .zip, but I did install UnNamed 1.3.2 using the Siyah kernel. I'm pretty stoked with everything now, but wish I could better understand and implement this awesome software that Chainfire has built . I feel as though I am not taking full advantage of what it has to offer. It's pretty hard when you work 60 hours a week to find time to play with this stuff, but I'll keep at it.

TerrorCandii
Old
Thanks Meter 160
If it's a custom kernel, it'll be whatever version they have it numbered. It's still 2, just their version of 2. Hope that helps a little.

Sent from a Galaxy faster then yours.
TerrorCandii Inc.
T-MobileUS
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Sent via my.....seriously, seriously, just listed my device above.
The Following User Says Thank You to TerrorCandii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GeddyLee9523
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation My dump file for my Samsung Infuse and Odin Mobile App Pro

You said to post your dump files here.

Here is mine from my Samsung InFuse 4G.

I hope this will be of help to add the InFuse to your supported device list. I made the mistake of purchasing it and finding out that the InFuse was not supported. However on the Odin desktop app I was able to use it with a Captivate driver just fine, something Odin Mobile App I thought read supported.

Anyways if you can use this to make something work? I would be greatly appreciative!
Attached Files
File Type: txt mobileodin.txt - [Click for QR Code] (21.9 KB, 41 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to GeddyLee9523 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marialigaya456
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default nice

...nice one sir... hassle free.... for mobile mode thanks for sharing....
The Following User Says Thank You to marialigaya456 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ajts1989
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
PRO no build busybox

Shortbus-Driver
Old
Thanks Meter 606
Do you intend to add the sgh-t959v (sgs 4g) to your list by any chance?

Sent from my SGH-T959V,SGH-T959 using xda premium.

mgd76
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Awesome software CF! I'm about to root my i777 and before I start flashing up a storm, I'm wondering if you (or anyone, i guess) could clear up one thing for me. Doing a wipe w/flash sounds like more work recovering stuff, but if I avoid Roms that alter partitions (Like CM and MIUI) is it safe to not wipe? "Safe roms" afaik include unnamed and shostock, any others safe? Should I just wipe every so often? (Obviously, how often?) Would it be the same as how often to nandroid, etc? Am I totally confused?

Tags
flash kernel, flash stock rom