Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is the best battery for the 3D?

Tip us?

tvsamson
Old
Thanks Meter 2
As far as an app to help, juice defender ultimate (off of 4shared, no need to pay) helped my battery life tremendously

AlShAn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default I have a Anker 1900mah

I have a Anker 1900mah atm, last longer than stock, but not enough for the whole day.
I'm not a power user, but the phone hase some services running in the background, which i need.

Now I import a Seidio 4000mAh with Convert Extended Case from the US... 205$ with taxes and tariff
Can't get both in the EU, neither from amazon.co.uk where I ordered many thinks who aren't available in Germany in the past.

Scougar
Old
(Last edited by Scougar; 29th February 2012 at 01:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlShAn View Post
I have a Anker 1900mah atm, last longer than stock, but not enough for the whole day.
I'm not a power user, but the phone hase some services running in the background, which i need.

Now I import a Seidio 4000mAh with Convert Extended Case from the US... 205$ with taxes and tariff
Can't get both in the EU, neither from amazon.co.uk where I ordered many thinks who aren't available in Germany in the past.
$205 for an extended battery? That's insane. Tell me you haven't bought/paid that yet?

Where the heck do you live?

Wouldn't it be more sensible for you financially speaking to buy a 2nd battery rather than an ultra expensive extended version?
At some point as a professional developer I'm actually going to try writing something/working with/for Android... so far.. I've managed Hello World LOL.
Huawei Y300 budget wonder phone.
HTC EVO 3D - Gone to a watery grave (Awesome phone).
LG Optimus 2x P990: SOLD

dukynko
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:

I just import seidio battery and extended combo case too.
I pay 108 by card and 23 VAT in my country.

stevestone
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:

I can get an evo 3d phone in 205$ used.

mail2n
Old
Thanks Meter 8
You won't be disappointed with the Seidio 4000. It's an awesome battery. I'm constantly on my phone as you can see on the second screen shot. Over ten hours of screen on time.

(I'm running Mean ROM.) :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1330544378948.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	925459   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1330544397476.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	925461  

juliooooo
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Most of you guys are satisfied with the Anker 1900mAh, which may be the most recommended battery in several forums. But is there a risk that the Evo might be harmed by using a non-original battery like the Anker?

Sean09
Old
Thanks Meter 146
I bought an extended 3500mah battery, back cover, and charger off of Ebay for $11.99 not expecting much (was really interested in the charger, and for the price said what the heck).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_2752wt_952

I have been using it for a few days now, and surprisingly, have had extremely good battery life. I usually use my phone moderately without charge from 6am-11pm leaving it at 10-30% on a daily basis by charge time. So far I have been able to go two days on this one while still having 20-30% of a charge left. I will have to take some screenshots to support usage going forward, but I am impressed so far, especially for the price! Has anyone else tried these and care to share their experience? At the very least it lasts substantially longer than stock, and won't break the bank like the brand name large capacity batteries.

w0rdOo
Old
(Last edited by w0rdOo; 3rd March 2012 at 09:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by mail2n View Post
You won't be disappointed with the Seidio 4000. It's an awesome battery. I'm constantly on my phone as you can see on the second screen shot. Over ten hours of screen on time.

lol. I'm on Seidio 4000, InfectedROM Eternity, and I listened to several hours of music so far (that huge awake period is when I fell asleep for 12 hours with my phone playing music the whole time). This battery is a beast.

EDIT: apparently I can't embed pictures so I have to use attachments

Re-Edit: Forgot to mention, I only had the screen on for 3.5 hrs, which helps explain how my phone easily lasted past 2 full days
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ScreenShotBattery Use.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	930155   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShotBattery.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	930156   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot Music.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	930157  
My current phone:

Sprint HTC Evo 3D
ROM: Viper3D r284
Kernel: Anthrax rls3.7.0

Want a dropbox account? sign up via this link and you and I both get extra space!

If I managed to help you out, please click the Thanks button!

GrimReaper24
Old
(Last edited by GrimReaper24; 4th March 2012 at 07:41 AM.)
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by mail2n View Post

I have the 1900 sedio one lol... I get about one day outta mine... Not bad
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	battery.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	930694  
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.
Drop me a thanks if you liked the help.